2020 Crispi Wyoming II GTX Boot Review

Hey Roksliders!!
Check out this recent boot review of the new improved Crispi Wyoming II GTX boot!
CRISPI WYOMING II GTX BOOT REVIEW

Overall this Crispi boot is a winner but it does have some drawbacks.

Pros:
- comfortable when insoles are replaced
- larger foot volume in the forefoot to allow room for expanding feet when hiking long distances and covering steep terrain
- moderately stiff and perfect for those back country/ steep and deep hunts
- well built and can be worn with a minimal break in period

Cons
- don’t breath well for warm weather hunts
- lacing system is outdated and inadequate
- laces often loosen even when double knotted (would love to see a lace lock system like the Schnees boots)
- too stiff for quite archery hunting/stalking
- will require some break in but minimal
- insoles are worthless

Final thoughts. This is a great boot for a mid season, back country backpacking boot thats built for heavy loads. I wouldn’t use this boot for my every day, evening hunts during early season. It’s just too stiff to be quiet and it doesn’t breath well at all for being a non full leather boot. The roomy toe box allows for heavier socks for colder hunts and foot expansion. This boot will see a lot of miles during those mid season rifle hunts.
Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!
dan

cbrslider

FNG
Nice review. I have the older model and was wondering how the new model was going to turn out. I really like mine.

Hey Roksliders!!
Check out this recent boot review of the new improved Crispi Wyoming II GTX boot!
CRISPI WYOMING II GTX BOOT REVIEW

Overall this Crispi boot is a winner but it does have some drawbacks.

Pros:
- comfortable when insoles are replaced
- larger foot volume in the forefoot to allow room for expanding feet when hiking long distances and covering steep terrain
- moderately stiff and perfect for those back country/ steep and deep hunts
- well built and can be worn with a minimal break in period

Cons
- don’t breath well for warm weather hunts
- lacing system is outdated and inadequate
- laces often loosen even when double knotted (would love to see a lace lock system like the Schnees boots)
- too stiff for quite archery hunting/stalking
- will require some break in but minimal
- insoles are worthless

Final thoughts. This is a great boot for a mid season, back country backpacking boot thats built for heavy loads. I wouldn’t use this boot for my every day, evening hunts during early season. It’s just too stiff to be quiet and it doesn’t breath well at all for being a non full leather boot. The roomy toe box allows for heavier socks for colder hunts and foot expansion. This boot will see a lot of miles during those mid season rifle hunts.
Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!
dan
Great review! Thank you.