2020 Elite Kure

Brandon_SPC

I just wish these companies would offer 80lb limbs.... :(

Also I would be scared to see what a 35" ATA bow would weigh since this 30" is coming in at 4.6lbs.

ShortMountain91

If you adjust the bow using the set technology you have to adjust the rest as well correct? I was thinking these set technology adjustments moved the string path

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gretch6364

A 34-35" Kure will also be a slightly different riser design, but this should at least give you an idea. Also, the Ritual 35 is .1 lbs heavier then the Ritual 33.

If the Kure is basically 32" and they do a Kure 34", it should be pretty close to the same comparable.

OP
F

Fins_N_Tines

Yes, 1/2” long
This bows taken me a little by surprise
I wouldn’t be surprised is it was up for bow of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are setting up the Kure 1/6" nock high for nock set? I set my ritual up level and quickly realized that it needed to be 1/16" - 1/8" to keep arrow in center of berger hole.

ontarget7

Are setting up the Kure 1/6" nock high for nock set? I set my ritual up level and quickly realized that it needed to be 1/16" - 1/8" to keep arrow in center of berger hole.
1/16 nock high

ontarget7

If you adjust the bow using the set technology you have to adjust the rest as well correct? I was thinking these set technology adjustments moved the string path

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Depends on how you use it. I would suggest only use it for fine tuning if need be (more than likely won’t ever use it) in these cases I don’t see a need to move the rest

Fisherhahn

Wish I was one of the new bow every year type of hunters because this one looks great! Was able to tour their factory last week and almost everyone who works there hunts or at least shoots a bow, even the HR woman who gave me the tour. You can tell they all take pride in the product that goes out the door and their customer service folks were great! If anyone plans on being in the western New York area, shoot them a message on fb in advance and try to get in on a tour of the place.

OP
F

Fins_N_Tines

Wish I was one of the new bow every year type of hunters because this one looks great! Was able to tour their factory last week and almost everyone who works there hunts or at least shoots a bow, even the HR woman who gave me the tour. You can tell they all take pride in the product that goes out the door and their customer service folks were great! If anyone plans on being in the western New York area, shoot them a message on fb in advance and try to get in on a tour of the place.
Thanks for sharing that is really cool. I have heard the same thing that the whole factory is a bunch of hunters and archery nuts.