Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rifle

Votes: 68 56.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

cnelk

WKR
For those that were successful in punching their elk tag in 2020, what was your method of take?

Archery?
ML?
Rifle?
Other? (Crossbow)

CMF

WKR
I wasn't successful, but had to vote to see the results. maybe add unsuccessful or is there a way to view the pole without voting?

ahlgringo

WKR
ha,

Thought it was a poll, Tapatalk only brings up as discussion. Have to log in via computer to be able to vote.

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
I wasn't successful, but had to vote to see the results. maybe add unsuccessful or is there a way to view the pole without voting?

Should be fixed to view without voting now

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
This was the first time in years that I didn't have an elk tag during the season. I drew one, but turned it back in to concentrate on moose.

TX_Diver

WKR
Can you add an option for "I suck and Didn't Kill One"?

I chased them with the bow and went back for a quick rifle hunt. Got into them each trip a few times but could never connect. Few close calls but not my year.

Hunted 24 days of archery and was not successful. Picked up a reissue rifle cow tag and was successful on day 3. I wouldn't consider myself a rifle hunter.

I burned points on a Wyoming Type 1 tag (rifle tag, buy archery stamp) with the intention of hunting hard with a bow and then going back with a rifle, but I had so much fun archery hunting I hunted 15 days with a bow knowing I couldn't come back with the rifle due to vacation limitations. I would like to hunt elk with a rifle someday, but if I'm being honest with myself I love the milder weather and the bugles and the quaking colorful aspens of September.

Laramie

WKR
Hunted archery a few days and then was forced to stop due to forest fires. Came back and got it done with a rifle. I enjoy all forms of pursuing elk but if I had to choose only one, it would normally be archery for my bull tags and rifle for the cow tags.