2020 Fat Guy Thread

Cwillimon

FNG
Nice job! Do you follow a nutrition plan? Exercise plan?
I walk/run four miles 6 days a week, lift weights three days a week and have been working stairs at the local football field. My diet has consisted of healthier choices and smaller portions. Saturday is my off day and I treat myself with a good meal.

OP
L

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
Weigh in today, 211 lbs.
Down 2 lbs from last week. Slow but steady.

SemperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I've been hovering around 232 or so. Still down 10lbs from the start but I'm putting on a fair bit of muscle doing the MTN TOUGH Pre-season workout program. I've had to rehab my knee a little the past week because, well, getting older sucks and I've put my body through hell. Today was the first workout in about 4 days and it felt great. So far the knee is holding up a little better post workout. Hopefully it will be at 100% by the time it's time to jump in to HIIT and blast away more fat preparing for Idaho in apr. 41 days.

Reactions: LLB

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Weighed in at 263 this morning. Down 5lb from my post last week. I've began to track my food intake on My Fitness Pal and it is calculating that I will be around 245 in 5 weeks which is exactly the time until I leave for my hunt.

OP
L

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
210 today. Lost 1 lb for the week but feeling really good. Seem to be slowing down, not focusing on weight loss as much but general well being.

Scott13

FNG
New guy here, coming outta hibernation after birth of our first kid in March, just got back on the active wagon here this past week. Been a lazy MFer since last season, could blame it on changing jobs, moving, and our first kid, but let's call a spade a spade.

Start weight: 237 (9/11/20).
Current weight: 232.5. (9/23/20).
Target weight: 185 who the F knows, but shooting for Spring 2021.

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
Just got back from my New Mexico Elk trip. While sadly my elk got away, I am glad that I cut the weight that I did before the trip. When I first drew my tag in March I was 230lbs, when I left earlier this month I was 192lbs. Upon return I'm 189lbs. Long days in the mountain at 8000 feet above sea level with lots of ups and downs, lots of miles hiked and even without the extra weight I was smoked.

OP
L

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
2 weeks since my last post. 208 lbs. Down 2 lbs, I seem to be losing at 1 lb per week now.

Weight loss has slowed but still steady. Diet is still the same, have now focused more on exercise. Feel really good, way more energy.

nidaho

FNG
April 210# 5’11”. Started low carb high protein every 3 hours. By July was at 166. Work outs started to get harder so I increase simple carbs have went up to 170. Would like to be around 180 but with same percent body fat. Heart rate went from 100 to 68 and have quit taking heart Burn meds which I was taking every day for years. One bummer is all my camo doesn’t fit and I had a lot of it.

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Coming up on 3 weeks since my last post. I weighed in at 258 this morning. 5lb down since my last post and 10 since I joined the thread. Have 2.5 weeks until I leave for Idaho and another 8lbs to lose to hit my original target so it will be close.

OP
L

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
1 year exactly today since starting losing weight.

Oct 19, 2019
323#s
56" waist
4XL shirt size
1st pic taken at elk camp last year, CO 1st rifle.

Oct 18, 2020
205#s
38" waist
Shirt size L or XL depending on the cut of the shirt.
2nd pic taken yesterday

Attachments

• elk5.jpg
    elk5.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20201016_161242.jpg
    IMG_20201016_161242.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 45

Mt Al

WKR

Oct 19, 2019
323#s
56" waist
4XL shirt size

Oct 18, 2020
205#s
38" waist
2nd pic taken yesterday

Awesome and inspiring! Congratulations.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved

Oct 19, 2019
323#s
56" waist
4XL shirt size

Oct 18, 2020
205#s
38" waist
2nd pic taken yesterday

Absolutely awesome.

OP
L

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten on this forum. It has helped me in my journey.

Goal now is to just keep doing what I'm already doing. I will see where I stabilize at. After that the goal will be to keep the weight off and keep increasing my fitness level. I just plan on being in the best shape I can be in for my age here on out. Still have more hunts planned, it helps not being out of breath all the time 😁.

cjdewese

WKR
I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten on this forum. It has helped me in my journey.

Goal now is to just keep doing what I'm already doing. I will see where I stabilize at. After that the goal will be to keep the weight off and keep increasing my fitness level. I just plan on being in the best shape I can be in for my age here on out. Still have more hunts planned, it helps not being out of breath all the time 😁.
Great job and very inspiring to anyone. Big kudos to you making the change when you did and I am sure you are excited for the changes you see every day. Nicely done.

Good work y’all!! I really like using the carbon diet coach app. It tells me how much protein carbs and fat to eat so I can eat guilt free as long as I hit my macros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk