2020 First Lite

Ten Bears

WKR
Just wondering if anyone in the “know” has got some insider info on new stuff from First Lite this year ?

I keep hope alive that they will either purchase ASAT or at least license it again.

Obsidians with knee pads and rip coverage in critical spots would be nice.

isu22andy

WKR
I think ASAT is long gone but I might secretively and shamefully fan girl out if they made a pattern similar to it . I like cipher but its too green. I just want that mix of tan brown and black with no traces of green again .

I would like to see a thread about FL that half the posts aren't 'bring back asat'

LOL

Apparently I'm one of the few that could never stand that pattern...cipher is probably my favorite pattern out there but the ASAT pattern has kept me from jumping on more than a few otherwise great deals on the classifieds here.

LJ Buck

WKR
A little bird mentioned with the new ownership they will be taking it to the next level. Also based on the sales in November I bet the will revamp the synthetic puffy and solitude. Come out with a pant that could compete with the Timberline pants.

Personally I wish they would run ASAT again!!!!!

RAPTOR

WKR
They've had some stuff on social media. Gray is a new color, and looks like a FL duffel bag as well.

Lowg08

WKR
If they would make windproof items I would be a giant fan boy. I love the cipher camo. It’s perfect for me. I know the sanctuary is windproof and so is the rain gear but I would love to see a series that challenges the kuiu guide series. Shoot even nomad has the barrier series.

Last edited:

HunterEng

FNG
Watch meateater new season on netflix. I think u can see some of the grey pieces on there.....they do layer them so not too obvious. Specifically the sheep hunt.

donald_pomerleau

Lil-Rokslider
Keep me in mind if any of you guys upgrade. Looking for kiln, Klamath, uncompahgre set all in cipher and Large! Maybe catalyst too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
I am just outside the know....
I believe two of the most requested significant "improvements" to existing products will have lots of folks giddy.