2020 Has Been A Real $#!T Sandwich

Awesome Idea for a subject, helping all of us put some light on what has been a true downer of a year.

I was able to spend much more time with my kids this year so far.
Learned some new woodworking techniques to build some great custom touches for our home.
Was lucky enough to draw a fantastic tag this year in Idaho.

professionally speaking. the last 4 months, have been amazing for business. May was the best month of our 41 year history, june was the best june ever, july the best ever, august the best ever. the economy is so wierd, i can't get enough inventory for the customers coming in to my store. i am in furniture. Some industry's are sucking, others are booming.

lak2004

WKR
Had a baby boy in may, buying a house, got the job transfer I wanted. 2020 been good to us. Working from home had been a blessing in disguise to be able to see my son way more than I otherwise would have. Keep your eye on the bright side

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tradchef

WKR
Been working a ton.....restaurant life has been f@#&ked up to say the least but those of us with skill set and good technique and ethics are going to flourish. Got a new gig to look forward to coming up....I have lost some hunting time during September due to work but that will even out soon. Staying healthy and fit and was able to do some farm projects to help get a small side business going. I cant complain.

Turkeyfreak12

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a new truck
Buying a house
Got a new job in Arizona
Got to be home with my newborn daughter
Leave next week to head out for my elk/bear hunt.

outside of everything else going on 2020 has been good to me.

Berger024

WKR
Well, it ain't over yet, so...

Both wife and I are medical, so definitely thankful that we didn't experience any job lay offs.
Hanging out with the fam a lot more has been good.
Distance learning is sucking, badly.
Still able to hunt, which is awesome.
Missed some vacations with family which sucked.
Hate the media/social media more than ever.

You just described 2020 perfectly for me as well. Here's to better times. Cheers y'all.