2020 Hunts

JordanAdams

Lil-Rokslider
Mornin everybody!
Draw results are starting to be posted throughout states across the country. Anybody have some luck they hoped for? In Nebraska i wont find out if i got a rifle antelope tag or if i drew the once in a lifetime bull elk tag till about July 3rd. Fingers crossed on the antelope tag, otherwise I'll be doin the archery route after guiding. The elk tag i'm not holding my breath for but on the slim chance I do get it this early in my point accumulating process that would be friggin cool! Beyond that i'll probably just do a few whitetail doe tags and an archery antelope tag. However, the hunt i'm most looking forward to is June of 2021 where i'll be going to Texas to rifle hunt axis deer! Super excited about that one! I should also draw my first Wyoming mule deer tag next year as well. Next on the list is a bear and then the top hunt would be mountain goat at some point.

MTRaine

Lil-Rokslider
12 years after my first elk permit I finally drew another MT limited rifle tag in a unit that produces really good bulls. The catch is where the elk are is way more extreme than I had hoped. Irregardless it’s going to be a blast!

The unit I hunt in Colorado used to be either sex over the counter and it turned into a draw. I was lucky enough to draw a bull tag this year. I tried to purchase a mule deer tag from the left over list but wasn't fast enough on the computer. So I settled on a bear tag just to have a second tag in my pocket. Draw results for my home state PA wont be out until mid August but I'm not holding my breath for that one. Other than that, it will just be local hunts. We were fortunate enough to get an Idaho spring bear hunt in already this year, so with work I am maxed out with two out of state hunts for the year.

Good luck to all of the other ladies, only about a month longer to wait.

FLAK

WKR
I bombed on draws in 5 states so I booked a W. TX Aoudad hunt for Feb, 21.
Hunting here in the swamps till then.

G_Tacoma

Lil-Rokslider
How’s everybody's hunts so far?

Whitetail just opened up here in Michigan, I’m jealous of everybody out west filling tags

IDLassie

FNG
Chasing ghosts so far. Weather way too warm, no moisture everything is crispy and crunchy.
Hoping for snow cold. Cow hunt starts first of Nov. Need to get the elk down out of the clouds