Canceled “Covid19” 2020 KC area MoKan Rendezvous 9am Olathe KS bow range

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Wichita and have a lot going on this spring. Please let me know what you guys decide and I will try to make it. Can’t say for sure that I can will make it though.m

OP
Corey Paulsen (teamkabob)
I’m looking at Sunday March 29 at the Olathe bow range in the am and Joe’s BBQ for lunch. I need to make sure my schedule is clear that day before making it the date. Any objections?

OP
March 29th KC meet up

So let’s meet at 9am ish at the Olathe bow range and will do lunch at Joes BBQ to follow when we are ready to eat. I’ll PM my cell number to everyone Incase there is question.

Corey

OP
I sent a PM to everyone on the thread that showed interest in coming. If I missed someone send me a message and I'll get you my contact info

thanks

Benjaminwill80

Lil-Rokslider
Checked out Prairie Center yesterday. Great range. Thanks for introducing it. If folks are wanting to do the walk around range, you may want to bring something to stick on the targets. Many didn’t have any type of target hung up. Just the large backer to shoot into. Sticks and leaves to aim at worked but could do better. If we bring some decent paper targets could make some games on the range. I have some I will plan on bringing.

*zap*

WKR
Anyone have a SO or Exo frame they could bring, I am interested in seeing one of each.... :)

OP
Checked out Prairie Center yesterday. Great range. Thanks for introducing it. If folks are wanting to do the walk around range, you may want to bring something to stick on the targets. Many didn’t have any type of target hung up. Just the large backer to shoot into. Sticks and leaves to aim at worked but could do better. If we bring some decent paper targets could make some games on the range. I have some I will plan on bringing.

Qt colored lids work too