2020 Mathews VXR review, live on the fly!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can find out a little more about this in the Mathews Traverse review, which will be dropping in a few days. This one should be fun!!

12/8/19 Update. Les just finished up his VXR review! Mathews VXR Bow Review
9cab279cecc40c4629337d0b33e88c4d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to this one Les. I’m back home now, so Justin and I should be able to get this up this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoDaky

WKR
Enjoyed this,thanks.
I want a very short bow for 2 specific hunts next year.Shot and bought a leftie VXR 28 yesterday.If in a similar situation,ignore all the gurus and shoot the VXR.Suspect you will be surprised.Pleasantly surprised.

SoDaky

WKR
I traded my RX1 in on the VXR28.Quieter,smoother,faster.
If a leftie and anywhere near the Archery Country shops in Mn,go there.A good choice of lefties on hand to try out.

Enjoyed this,thanks.
I want a very short bow for 2 specific hunts next year.Shot and bought a leftie VXR 28 yesterday.If in a similar situation,ignore all the gurus and shoot the VXR.Suspect you will be surprised.Pleasantly surprised.

Good folks at archery country! I swing through the Waite park and Rogers locations occasionally.

SoDaky

WKR
Yes indeed!I deal with the Waite Park guys.Have since Jake and his Dad started the place.Great people.

FlyGuy

WKR
I've had the (Original) Halon for a while now and plan to upgrade either in 2020 or 2021. I Just didn't think there was an appreciable enough improvement in any of the bows they've released since the Halon to justify making the switch yet. Maybe this one will do it?

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you take that SCS thing off? Is there only one or is there 2 that would need to be removed?

It is an option, you order it with or without it. However yes they are removable. One on each end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk