2020 Muleys

huntnful

WKR
Well that’s a wrap for 2020. This was my second big game season and I had an awesome year chasing Muleys in 5 different states. I was able to notch 4 of my 6 tags. It was definitely an adventure and super humbling hunting them in all different types of terrain and areas, I’m definitely a better hunter at the end of this year, compared to the beginning. They were all pack in hunts with general tags on public land 🤙🏼. In order, they were killed at 5 yards, 630 yards, 540 yards and 30 yards. I am turning the teeth in on the last three bucks for aging also!! No need to age the first one, but he’s damn sure the best eating one lol.
8EFB8E70-FC19-4040-9CE6-2CE3543886BA.jpeg3FA46B84-24C1-48EF-8AA4-AE12D224BFA4.jpeg
0105AE5D-301C-4C73-A8E4-22DCF1D62CC7.jpegE2679DFE-F7C9-495F-A53A-907FF75D6422.jpeg
9C2EA890-812F-4FB3-914E-E24ACD5C748E.jpeg

Freaking awesome! That tikka just tops it all off, what sweet gun. What caliber? And those bucks are all sweet, especially the tall one and that thicky boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Your old lady jealous of that rifle yet? All BS aside nice bucks.👍
Freaking awesome! That tikka just tops it all off, what sweet gun. What caliber? And those bucks are all sweet, especially the tall one and that thicky boy.

Hahahaha she definitely is! Thanks dude!

It's a 28 nosler! But it's not a tikka. It's a custom build by Mike at Hells Canyon Armory. And thanks dude! I love them all!

Hahahaha she definitely is! Thanks dude!

It's a 28 nosler! But it's not a tikka. It's a custom build by Mike at Hells Canyon Armory. And thanks dude! I love them all!

Yeah it looks like one of Mikes Tikka builds. What action is it if it’s not a tikka?

Well that’s a wrap for 2020. This was my second big game season and I had an awesome year chasing Muleys in 5 different states. I was able to notch 4 of my 6 tags. It was definitely an adventure and super humbling hunting them in all different types of terrain and areas, I’m definitely a better hunter at the end of this year, compared to the beginning. They were all pack in hunts with general tags on public land 🤙🏼. In order, they were killed at 5 yards, 630 yards, 540 yards and 30 yards. I am turning the teeth in on the last three bucks for aging also!! No need to age the first one, but he’s damn sure the best eating one lol.
View attachment 250556View attachment 250559
View attachment 250560View attachment 250561
View attachment 250563
Great bucks, way to hunt hard

Thats a heck of a year, somehow I have to find some time to
do some of the hunts I always dream of.

Congrats to you, what a fun year to be able to hunt that many different tags. All nice bucks (y)

If you don't mind sharing what states I sure would appreciate it - don't even need to include which buck in which state just curious which 5 states - thanks!

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Great bucks, way to hunt hard
Thats a heck of a year, somehow I have to find some time to
do some of the hunts I always dream of.
Congrats to you, what a fun year to be able to hunt that many different tags. All nice bucks (y)

If you don't mind sharing what states I sure would appreciate it - don't even need to include which buck in which state just curious which 5 states - thanks!
Thank you!!

You really do man. I just get the tags and then figure it out lol 👍🏼.

I hunted in New Mexico, Arizona, California, Idaho and Montana 🤙🏼🤙🏼

Dude you killed some great bucks this year there's no doubt about it and you should be proud, but seriously this is what your 6th thread showcasing your deer. It's your second thread recapping your whole 2020 season..we get it man you had an amazing season!! Congrats...

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Dude you killed some great bucks this year there's no doubt about it and you should be proud, but seriously this is what your 6th thread showcasing your deer. It's your second thread recapping your whole 2020 season..we get it man you had an amazing season!! Congrats...
Oh jeeze, I just looked and saw I posted the same damn thing back in November when I got back from a hunt. I didn’t even remember doing that at all. Then I just got back from AZ for my last hunt of the year (which I didn’t punch my tag) and I thought I was just doing a year end review since it was my last hunt of 2020. Embarrassing AF. Not intentional 😑.