2020 my whole family got moose!

OP
AkRyan

AkRyan

WKR
Excellent hunting year for you guys...and when it's with family, the joy of the adventure is priceless.

In the coming year(s) you guys are going to have many thankful moments together when eating that wonderful meat! You might need a second or third freezer!
We have 2 stuffed with moose, deer, halibut, salmon. We haven't purchased meat in 5yrs other than bacon or chicken.

AKDoc

WKR
We have 2 stuffed with moose, deer, halibut, salmon. We haven't purchased meat in 5yrs other than bacon or chicken.
Excellent work sir...ditto at my house. We are very fortunate for sure, and I am always humbly grateful.

My kids grew-up enjoying all that was mentioned, as well as occasional black bear, mountain goat and caribou...and they still like to hunt with dad when they can. My hunting partner and I share our moose harvests each year between our two families...now six house-holds total. Fortunately, we hunt a unit where a resident can take two, so we bring back two or three moose between us each year.

Life is good...and I never take a single year for granted!

Josey D

FNG
What bullet are you using. We used to use a 120tsx, but swithed over to a 140 partition a few years back.
Great gun for pretty much everything she needs.

OP
AkRyan

AkRyan

WKR
Excellent work sir...ditto at my house. We are very fortunate for sure, and I am always humbly grateful.

My kids grew-up enjoying all that was mentioned, as well as occasional black bear, mountain goat and caribou...and they still like to hunt with dad when they can. My hunting partner and I share our moose harvests each year between our two families...now six house-holds total. Fortunately, we hunt a unit where a resident can take two, so we bring back two or three moose between us each year.

Life is good...and I never take a single year for granted!
Agreed!

OP
AkRyan

AkRyan

WKR
What bullet are you using. We used to use a 120tsx, but swithed over to a 140 partition a few years back.
Great gun for pretty much everything she needs.
Federal premium with 140 accubond. If I thought we would be shooting past 200yrds I would go with the partition.

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats
That’s a lot of meat! I’m still working on the one I got in 2019 and we have it 1-3 times a week.

Travis907

WKR
That’s awesome and those family memories will last a lifetime for all. Those truly memorable hunts are what being an outdoorsman is all about. You got a bonus too by filling the freezer with great meat! Congrats!!!!