2020 North Idaho Mtn Lion Short Film

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
Having an encounter with a mature Tom has always been on my bucket list. All of the stars aligned this yr as we finally crossed paths with a lion we were after. If you appreciate hounds, and think Mtn lions are badass animals, check this short film out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmess

FNG
Doing the COVID lockdown video binge and came across this one. Great cat and video. Thanks for sharing.

OP
Hunt the Top

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
Doing the COVID lockdown video binge and came across this one. Great cat and video. Thanks for sharing.

Hey thanks man, it was a pretty cool encounter! Got em in one of my fav elk spots.. been hunting there since I was a kid. Pretty cool it all went down right there on a mature Tom

archer85

FNG
I had a cat stalk in on me while calling elk in MT in 2018, so that cat staring down from the tree made my hair on my neck stand up a bit! Great video though and those dogs were champs!!

OP
Hunt the Top

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
I had a cat stalk in on me while calling elk in MT in 2018, so that cat staring down from the tree made my hair on my neck stand up a bit! Great video though and those dogs were champs!!

Dogs are the hunters for sure