2020 not so bad

d55e2430c3f73bdd53423df917c0b630.jpg

After all the craziness and changes to what normal life looks like for most of us this year, I’ve decided to take a good long look at it. Overall I don’t think much has changed for my family. At least not for the worst. My wife and I were both able to stay working and didn’t lose a single hour. Our local grocery store was able to keep essentials on the shelf throughout the panic buying madness. No local tyrannical mask or other mandates. Most of our local restaurants kept doors open in one form or another. Lots of softball this summer too. If anything changed at all it was that we were able to spend more time together as a family and an increase in quality of that time. In all reality there was several times this year I almost forgot there was global hysteria. I honestly can’t complain. On top of all that we were blessed with our greatest hunting season yet. I was able to harvest my first pronghorn, my first whitetail and my wife got her biggest mule deer to date. No monsters this year but 4 out of 5 tags filled stocked up the freezer and my memory bank
0f3717fdcd36e732f7056e64b75f18cb.jpg

6ccf8fe0f9b7eacb005c5dd845cb5680.jpg

fbd8ceb79efd7b10bb10a3f991fb33d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
My guess is Wyoming...
My wife has actually opened up to the idea of moving to WY........but I would still need a place perhaps in AZ for the winters. I hate the cold and the wind, but WY has become much more attractive over the last few years. I have a buddy that still has his ranch here in CO, but bought a place in Pinedale two years ago. We used to spend so much time in Pinedale when I was a kid, that I'm surprised my dad never bought a place there.