2020 Spot Hogg Gear

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This year, S&S Archery is stocking a wider variety of Spot Hogg products than ever before! Here is a list of Spot Hogg sights currently shipping VERY fast and free!

Fast Eddie Double Pin

Fast Eddie 3 Pin

Hunter

Hogg Father Double pin

Fast Eddie XL Double Pin

Tommy Hogg

Fast Eddie XL 3 and 5 pin

And MORE!!

Want a custom built Spot Hogg Sight? No problem! Our website makes it easy to get the exact pin size and colors that you want. And with quick turnaround times, now is a great time for that custom built Spot Hogg!

Spot Hogg Custom Shop

We also have tons of the brand new Spot Hogg Tuff Guy! The new closed jaw index finger release from Spot Hogg. Including the Boa!

Spot Hogg Tuff Guy
Tuff Guy Sharable.png

7mmag

Lil-Rokslider
What is your opinion on the tuff guy anything different than the wise guy.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is your opinion on the tuff guy anything different than the wise guy.
Well, obviously the closed jaw is the biggest difference. However most don't know that the amount of trigger tension adjustability has increase significantly. I think its a great solution.

Trial153

WKR
Well, obviously the closed jaw is the biggest difference. However most don't know that the amount of trigger tension adjustability has increase significantly. I think its a great solution.

Did the increase carry over to their open hook as well? I couldnt get mine nearly heavy enough for my liking. That would be a good up grade