2020 whatcha hunting

Chilax_1

FNG
Elk and Whitetail trips already planned. May add a hog hunt and some upland birds if I can free up some time this fall

FLAK

WKR
I bombed in the draws and with all the stuff going on I guess its just as well.

Lots of local choices: Waterfowl, Gallinule(on of my favs), Whitetail, Hogs, Bobcats, Nutria.....

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
Alaska caribou if I can get there in September. Michigan whitetail, Nevada lions in December. Had to cancel a family trip to Hawaii with a couple days of hunting sheep and axis deer and Trudeau canceled my annual Ontario bear hunt. Fall hurry up and get here!

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Got my 2020 coues in January as well as a bonus cotamundi, but that was with my pully bow, but watched my buddy get one with his recurve so switched back to my recurve.

This fall with the recurve
CO- pronghorn
CO- Drew a unit that takes 8 pts for Elk
CO- Drew bear tag for same unit as elk
Somewhere west- Either sex deer tag

If I can put the western deer on the ground I'll be headed to Michigan in November for whitetails, if that doesn't work out I'll be there over Christmas so will most likely try then.

Then hopefully back to AZ to repeat with the Recurve this time for coues.

Can't wait for fall!

gunsmith89

Lil-Rokslider
WY Elk, SD/MN/WI Deer
If all goes well I am going to try to stick a pheasant mid air over my Pudelpointer but that may just be a pipe dream and alot of lost arrows :LOL: 🤞

Can't believe it's July already! Lot's to look forward to coming up soon. Best of luck everyone, hopefully you are all able to get out and travel a bit too if required for your plans.

gunsmith89

Lil-Rokslider
Can't believe it's July already! Lot's to look forward to coming up soon. Best of luck everyone, hopefully you are all able to get out and travel a bit too if required for your plans.
It's going to be tough on the Canada Outfitters this year I would imagine. My uncle charters out of anchor point/homer, AK and he wasn't able to get though the border and wound up having to fly up leaving a lot of things behind.

FLS

WKR
CO muzzy elk
WY antelope and mulies
Deer doves and ducks here in SC.

1KNIGHT

FNG
Missouri - whitetail and turkeys.
Minnesota - whitetail, turkeys and coyotes.
South Dakota - mule deer.

Fjtoyman

FNG
Trad gear
Oregon- Elk
Alaska - Sitka Blacktail
Idaho - Whitetail

I’m rifle hunting deer in Oregon with my 10 yr old.

It’s going to be a fun fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first guided hunt in years, elk in Colorado. After 12 years of otc do it yourself, maybe I can actually kill an elk. Maybe.
As always, whitetails in Buffalo county too.