2021 Alaska Vacation - Fly In Fishing Trips

Pablo1843

FNG
Headed to Alaska around August 15-22 and needing some suggestions for a guided fishing trip preferably being dropped in with a float plane. If anyone has any suggestions on quality operations I would greatly appreciate them! We will also be starting our trip in Anchorage and headed to Denali to then end up at the Kenai Fjords. Thanks in advance!

cronsman

WKR
What are you looking to fish for? Did a fly in trip for pike one year in AK and had an absolute blast. But I also grew up fishing for salmon so the big strikes were an awesome change of pace

OP
Pablo1843

Pablo1843

FNG
What are you looking to fish for? Did a fly in trip for pike one year in AK and had an absolute blast. But I also grew up fishing for salmon so the big strikes were an awesome change of pace
Thanks for the reply, we actually just booked a silver salmon jet boat trip. Turns out we didn’t have enough time for a sure enough good fly in trip with our schedule.

cronsman

WKR
Ahh well that’ll still be awesome. Silvers are a lot of fun too. And incredible eating!

GarnerAF1

Lil-Rokslider
Just tagging along to get ideas as well. Hope you find some good suggestions. This thread is all yours. I just want to tag along if you don’t mind. I’m looking for ideas as well. If I am given any solid info I’ll share it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk