2021 Best Buck Mule Deer Photo Contest

Colorado
Busted main beam and 4
But beautiful country, so I had to shoot him to get the pic.
d3ded2c2ba522f0bb5863e48ae38e923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is one good looking buck! congrtats

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

thanks for the entries! Many more members followed the rules this year and only posted one picture—me and the mods thank you-thank you!

Since today is the last day to enter, please make sure you’ve only posted one picture per animal. If there are multiple pics of same animal, we won’t consider any of them. It just takes too much time to reach out to people to fix and delays voting while we wait for a response. Of course if you killed multiple animals, post up a pic of each (we prefer separate posts for different animals).

I’ll close the thread later tonight (around 7PM MTN Time), so get your entries in!

Then staff will pick the finalists (usually around 10) and I’ll create a new thread in this forum where members can start casting votes. I’ll post a notification in this thread when the voting opens, so hit the watch button top right of lead post if you want to be notified.

Thanks

cgasner1

WKR
Hey all,

thanks for the entries! Many more members followed the rules this year and only posted one picture—me and the mods thank you-thank you!

Since today is the last day to enter, please make sure you’ve only posted one picture per animal. If there are multiple pics of same animal, we won’t consider any of them. It just takes too much time to reach out to people to fix and delays voting while we wait for a response. Of course if you killed multiple animals, post up a pic of each (we prefer separate posts for different animals).

I’ll close the thread later tonight (around 7PM MTN Time), so get your entries in!

Then staff will pick the finalists (usually around 10) and I’ll create a new thread in this forum where members can start casting votes. I’ll post a notification in this thread when the voting opens, so hit the watch button top right of lead post if you want to be notified.

Thanks

Man that sucks I’m headed out for the heritage season that opens tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Rokslide peoples

The voting thread is up! You have until approximately January 21st to vote, so vote early (but you can’t vote often;) )

Great images in this year’s line up: