2021 Best Bull Elk Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Kifaru

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8fish

Lil-Rokslider
image0 (2).jpeg
Utah OTC Bull. Died and then fell/rolled into the bottom of a hell-hole gorge. Had to hike him up the river bottom and then 2000 vert feet up and out. Took several trips over a week to get him out. It’s always asked a lot, packing bulls up river drainages with chest high willows, it’s much easier packing antlers up. Once out of the river bottom, I switch to antlers down.

Last edited:

Doepee

FNG
8874777980d77adf6a4370398e27c395.jpg

NM - 1st bull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
View attachment 354578
Utah OTC Bull. Died and then fell/rolled into the bottom of a hell-hole gorge. Had to hike him up the river bottom and then 2000 vert feet up and out. Took several trips over a week to get him out. It’s always asked a lot, packing bulls up river drainages with chest high willows, it’s much easier packing antlers up. Once out of the river bottom, I switch to antlers down.

Shut it down, 3rd or 18th year in a row whatever, we are not worthy!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

thanks for the entries! Many more members followed the rules this year and only posted one picture—me and the mods thank you-thank you!

Since today is the last day to enter, please make sure you’ve only posted one picture per animal. If there are multiple pics of same animal, we won’t consider any of them. It just takes too much time to reach out to people to fix and delays voting while we wait for a response. Of course if you killed multiple animals, post up a pic of each (we prefer separate posts for different animals).

I’ll close the thread later tonight (around 7PM MTN Time), so get your entries in!

Then staff will pick the finalists (usually around 10) and I’ll create a new thread in this forum where members can start casting votes. I’ll post a notification in this thread when the voting opens, so hit the watch button top right of lead post if you want to be notified.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.