2021 Best Whitetail Photo Contest, sponsored by First Lite

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
Heres my 2021 Alberta whitetail. I have some history with this deer and quite a few trail cam pictures.
This is an honest 300lb whitetail. Hes a giant. Score doesnt do him any justice. Hes a big old bush buck.
Congrats to all the others adding to this thread.
***Edit. I deleted the trail camera picture, I honestly dont believe this picture is the quality it will take to win but another member brought it to my attention I may not qualify with the trail cam pic on here. So its gone, sorry admins***
I will put it in its own thread when I have a little more time. Maybe tell a story.
H5L0fbP.jpg

Last edited:

Sturgeon

WKR
Heres my 2021 Alberta whitetail. I have some history with this deer and quite a few trail cam pictures.
This is an honest 300lb whitetail. Hes a giant. Score doesnt do him any justice. Hes a big old bush buck.
Congrats to all the others adding to this thread.
H5L0fbP.jpg

bfg12Dm.jpg
Jeez that’s a big body

E4C06D5E-EE9F-4AF7-8D1D-4C187F89D63D.jpegTook this guy 11/14/21 in the first snow storm of the year. Roughly a 10 yard shot with a 50 yard recovery. Wisconsin public land. Last day I would have been able to hunt before the orange army invades. Congrats to everyone so far and good luck to more!

Last edited: