2021 Best Whitetail Photo Contest, sponsored by First Lite

Bigfeet

This is my buck that I took in northern Alberta as well. Same day as my buddy's shown above (correction - it's now on the previous page). In the big timber country we hunt, sometimes even seeing a deer is tough. For us to each take one of those forest ghosts, on the same day, is something that has never happened before. Was quite the day! IMG_20211116_101855670.jpg

Last edited:
This is my buck that I took in northern Alberta as well. Same day as my buddy's shown above (correction - it's now on the previous page). In the big timber country we hunt, sometimes even seeing a deer is tough. For us to each take one of those forest ghosts, on the same day, is something that has never happened before. Was quite the day! View attachment 352327
Wow. Great buck.

Last edited:

Bigfeet

Thanks North Country - saw yours as well. Awesome deer.

By the way - my name is not Gunther.

Last edited:

Dexter Grayson

8aed06b0d45bdae0196b6506093db938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisIN

3c4efb40c51fa762accae17f596a90b9.jpg

My sons biggest buck. This isn’t a staged photo and I hesitate to post it bc I’m not a fan of staged “emotional” photos. This is just him, after he got it out of the creek himself ( watch the video ) checking out something he’s put a lot of time in for. Here’s the video of his hunt.

Masons Biggest Buck! Perfect Shot!

Oops! Moving to the youth one! Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk