2021 Best Whitetail Photo Contest, sponsored by First Lite

coyote_out

Lil-Rokslider
That’s a heck of a deer, man. Congrats! What’s the special draw? Mostly hunting black tails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is black tails on the west side, I live on the east side and choose to mostly hunt muleys. By special draw I just meant our limited entry permits. WA breaks it down further by weapon type and then "quality" and "buck", with quality in general being the more sought after tags and buck typically whitetail tags or less desirable units/dates, kinda. lol. Thanks for the like and comments!

Nothing like a boy and his puppy sharing time in the woods!

6f50812021e84c7e90d1823c755c391b.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My son Javier's first deer hunt.

Hey, good job to the little man. You can post this in whichever contest you want, but just wanted to make sure you knew we have a youth contest going on our youth forum. He might do better over there if you’re wanting him to win. Up to you man, pick whichever you want.

Mike B.

FNG
Youth contest or not...give it to the kids! Love seeing little ones out with their parents getting after it!!!

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if this photo qualifies for the contest, so apologize if it is not within the rules. Admin - delete if that is the case. Happy to share the picture regardless.
This isn't my deer, but rather by friend's Whitetail he took during our annual trip to northern Alberta this fall. I took the photo. Beautiful, heavy, mature northern bush buck with a broken beam and points on his right side. Doesn't score great because of that, but that doesn't matter. He's a great big timber deer.IMG_20211116_154055991.jpg

Last edited: