2021 Best Whitetail Photo Contest, sponsored by First Lite

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
This is my buck that I took in northern Alberta as well. Same day as my buddy's shown above (correction - it's now on the previous page). In the big timber country we hunt, sometimes even seeing a deer is tough. For us to each take one of those forest ghosts, on the same day, is something that has never happened before. Was quite the day!IMG_20211116_101855670.jpg

Last edited:

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
This is my buck that I took in northern Alberta as well. Same day as my buddy's shown above (correction - it's now on the previous page). In the big timber country we hunt, sometimes even seeing a deer is tough. For us to each take one of those forest ghosts, on the same day, is something that has never happened before. Was quite the day!View attachment 352327
Wow. Great buck.

Last edited:

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks North Country - saw yours as well. Awesome deer.

By the way - my name is not Gunther.

Last edited:
8aed06b0d45bdae0196b6506093db938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
3c4efb40c51fa762accae17f596a90b9.jpg

My sons biggest buck. This isn’t a staged photo and I hesitate to post it bc I’m not a fan of staged “emotional” photos. This is just him, after he got it out of the creek himself ( watch the video ) checking out something he’s put a lot of time in for. Here’s the video of his hunt.

Masons Biggest Buck! Perfect Shot!

Oops! Moving to the youth one! Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Hills SD buck. Best friend and I did some ridge running and rattling. Fooled this 5.5 year old buck on our 3rd stand that morning. He came charging in and and the 30-06 did it’s work at a mere 25 yards. We ended up getting a double on another beautiful buck about 400 yards and an hour later. It was one of the most memorable mornings ever.
FE72577A-0A95-4487-82F2-ECC9A1443F6B.jpeg

Hey all,

thanks for the entries! Many more members followed the rules this year and only posted one picture—me and the mods thank you-thank you!

Since today is the last day to enter, please make sure you’ve only posted one picture per animal. If there are multiple pics of same animal, we won’t consider any of them. It just takes too much time to reach out to people to fix and delays voting while we wait for a response. Of course if you killed multiple animals, post up a pic of each (we prefer separate posts for different animals).

I’ll close the thread later tonight (around 7PM MTN Time), so get your entries in!

Then staff will pick the finalists (usually around 10) and I’ll create a new thread in this forum where members can start casting votes. I’ll post a notification in this thread when the voting opens, so hit the watch button top right of lead post if you want to be notified.

Thanks
Thought we had until January 15th, 2022. Or that rules 3 and 4 suggest.

Never the less, you're the moderator and judge here, your rules

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thought we had until January 15th, 2022. Or that rules 3 and 4 suggest.

Never the less, you're the moderator and judge here, your rules
Whoops!

yes, got this one mixed up with the elk and mule deer. Thanks! Deleting my post now.