2021 Bowtech

2021 Bowtechs are out. Seems to be a new SR6 with better speeds at lower draws and less dump at higher ones and a new SS that is a slower/lighter Revolt. The SS has almost the same specs as an original Realm. The SD is intriguing for the shorter draw guys, but the Solution is even faster at 28.5'' than the SD where it maxes out. I don't think anyone will be swapping out their Revolt or Revolt X for one, but maybe some of the Reign and Realm guys will be curious.

Solution
AXLE-TO-AXLE-32" / BRACE HEIGHT-6" / IBO SPEED-346FPS / DRAW LENGTH-25 - 30''

solution
Solution SS
AXLE-TO-AXLE-30" / BRACE HEIGHT-7" / IBO SPEED-332 FPS / DRAW LENGTh-25.5 - 31"

Solution SD
AXLE-TO-AXLE-30"/
solution-sd
BRACE HEIGHT-7"
solution-sd
/ IBO SPEED-323 FPS / DRAW LENGTH-23.5 - 28.5"

Couple guys on AT and FB posted the speeds through out various draw lengths which is neat.

Attachments

• BT speeds.PNG
    BT speeds.PNG
    324 KB · Views: 145
  • 2021 BT.PNG
    2021 BT.PNG
    362.4 KB · Views: 127
  • BT speeds.PNG
    BT speeds.PNG
    164.8 KB · Views: 138

Trial153

WKR
The solution and SD look really good at 28/28.5
Too bad they had to lie about the mass weight

Good summary! My first alpha bow was a Bowtech Insanity. At a 28" draw, I loved it. I have a Realm and a Revolt X currently. I sure don't need another Bowtech this year, but the Solution looks like an improved Insanity with deadlock features. I'm going to have to shoot it.

I'm also intested in the SD. Looking at some of the speed charts, it looks like it could outpace my Realm for a comfortable little treestand bow.

It looks like most all the new bows weigh about the same unless you want a PSE carbon or a miidrange Bowtech. One new piece of gear I really appreciated elk hunting this year was a belt harness bow hook. It was nice to hang the Revolt X on it for the short hikes where I didn't need to strap it on the backpack.

OP
Page Master
The solution and SD look really good at 28/28.5
Too bad they had to lie about the mass weight
Where are you seeing discrepancies ?

Good summary! My first alpha bow was a Bowtech Insanity. At a 28" draw, I loved it. I have a Realm and a Revolt X currently. I sure don't need another Bowtech this year, but the Solution looks like an improved Insanity with deadlock features. I'm going to have to shoot it.

I'm also intested in the SD. Looking at some of the speed charts, it looks like it could outpace my Realm for a comfortable little treestand bow.

It looks like most all the new bows weigh about the same unless you want a PSE carbon or a miidrange Bowtech. One new piece of gear I really appreciated elk hunting this year was a belt harness bow hook. It was nice to hang the Revolt X on it for the short hikes where I didn't need to strap it on the backpack.

I have a Realm X and a Reckoning. The Solution is 10fps faster than the SD at 28.5'. Might be worth the extra 2'' ATA

Trial153

WKR
Where are you seeing discrepancies ?

I have a Realm X and a Reckoning. The Solution is 10fps faster than the SD at 28.5'. Might be worth the extra 2'' ATA
There is couple reviews online Where they weight the SD at 4.4 and 4.5 pounds out of the box.
You can get it to 4 if you strip all the dampers off it... typical smoke and mirrors from bow companies they are all scheming bastarxs

OP
Page Master
There is couple reviews online Where they weight the SD at 4.4 and 4.5 pounds out of the box.
You can get it to 4 if you strip all the dampers off it... typical smoke and mirrors from bow companies they are all scheming bastarxs
Yeah they are. 4.4 with the 2 dampeners still isn't bad. I leave 2 on mine then still use the limb bowjax and riser mounted limbsavers. It is a bit excessive but I like having it shoot so smooth. Makes zero sound.

Thess87

WKR
Just curious what intrigues you guys about the sd over the ss considering the ss is smoother and 10fps faster over the sd? (Not a stab at all)

OP
Page Master
Just curious what intrigues you guys about the sd over the ss considering the ss is smoother and 10fps faster over the sd? (Not a stab at all)

SD goes 2'' shorter on draw, which some people may need. And maxes at 28.5'', so in theory in should shoot faster at 28.5'' than the SS because the cam should be at full efficiency.