2021 broadheads

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Shot my elk with a iron will and a javelina with stingers, liked them both. Will probably use the iron will for elk and big critters and stingers for deer and such.

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
Alien archery in Australia just came out with an Ashby head, great price great steel.

I'm a fan of the VPA 3 blades, if you have the setup to push them. Superior blood trail to 2 blade or 4 blade with small bleeders. Incredibly easy to sharpen as well.

ledflight

WKR
I used the 3 blade vpa 175, most can get them shaving sharp quickly (took me a bit but just follow the youtube walk throughs).
Got a pass through and the deer never flinched. Did not expect that from a 3 blade through lungs.
Blood trail was sparse b/c I was on the ground but I'll take it.

Goblism

FNG
I have been shooting Tusker Concordes for a while, tough little broadheads and fairly reasonable cost level. Love the single bevel aspect.

Looking at changing my broadheads setup this season. I’ve had great luck with magnus stinger 125grain but looking to change it up. What are you all shooting in the 125 grain head or would recommend. Thanks! Happy new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you like stingers but want to mix it up, try the kustom king german jagers... very similar to a stinger, but better and less money. the blade steel is thicker and holds an edge better. if you want bleeders, you really should look outside of magnus, most mechanical heads are stronger....

sneaky

"DADDY"
250 gr cutthroats, 3 blade VPA, and just ordered some Abowyer wapiti to try out.
Watch the tips on those Abowyers. I like their heads, but I've had tips snap off or curl on their heads before, and Snyder and I had a conversation on them before. He's had the same thing happen. Just something to watch for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Watch the tips on those Abowyers. I like their heads, but I've had tips snap off or curl on their heads before, and Snyder and I had a conversation on them before. He's had the same thing happen. Just something to watch for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Roger that thanks!

bobinmi

WKR
The new system from Snyder and Iron Will essentially solves all of the issues I have with micro arrows. I'll be going that route this year. I'll run wides for whitetail and bear if I draw the tag.

Beendare

WKR
Put this coment here:
I was cruising eBay and ordered a dozen Mars 2 blade heads for $20... to give them a try.

Consider the lower velocity of trad bows, I am not convinced that I need a super steel tempered Brodhead.

is anybody shooting these cheap broadheads?

Put this coment here:
I was cruising eBay and ordered a dozen Mars 2 blade heads for $20... to give them a try.

Consider the lower velocity of trad bows, I am not convinced that I need a super steel tempered Brodhead.

is anybody shooting these cheap broadheads?

I’ll be curious to see your results! I have a grip of the old Carbon Express Piledriver broadheads, and these Mars ones look exactly like them. If they’re the same thing (which I think is a possibility) you’ll have a real gem of a cheap head there!