2021 dehavilland pant sizing?

I have the first run of pants and I first tried their medium and they were basically to tight, and now have the larges and they are really too big and baggy than I would prefer. I am a 34 or a bit under for reference. I just saw today that they changed the sizing with the latest version. Has anyone had both and care to tell me the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kostrize

WKR
They said that there would be a little more room in the thighs if you were on the edge of two sizes. About all they told me. Think the general shape is the same

OP
S
How about the waist? It’s like I have to have the larges as tight as possible which makes them a bit scrunched up. Just wondering about real world results. It says they are 1/2 smaller on the small end now.

sd375

Lil-Rokslider
Can’t comment on the 2021 version, but I had the exact same problem as you between the S and M sizes. S were too tight everywhere and by the time I got the M cranked down fit, there was too much extra fabric everywhere. Really wanted to like the pants but couldn’t make them work for me.

rm06

WKR
These comments mirror my experience with the DeHavilland pant, I don't have any information one way or the other regarding their sizing but this isn't the first thread I've seen making these comments - SG is pretty good about paying attention to feedback on their products. The truth is, we have an embarrassment of riches available to us and when you think they can't be improved upon, someone comes out with a better mousetrap.

OP
S
I messaged them about it the other day and they said it is still something they are working on.