2021 DIY or DIY Drop Camp Mule Deer Recommendations

Gen273

WKR
Guys, I am sure this asked a lot, but I am looking for any help regarding where to look at for a DIY or Drop Camp mule deer hunt in 2021. I don't have any points for any state. And I would like to hunt in WY, CO, MT, or ID. Not looking for a trophy area, but looking for an area that holds good deer numbers. Thanks in advance!! BTW, I am in KY, so the Eastern parts of the states mentioned would be preferred but not mandatory.

Also, I have hunted out west before, but it's been a few years.

Just the hunt planner that I saw on the Montana website.
Id highly highly consider paying for gohunt and taking a look at the breakdowns of the harvest statistics ect in the different units. You'll get a really good idea of where to go. There's lots of good stuff in the Missouri breaks, not high mountain style stuff, but plenty rugged if that's what you want. And you can hunt the rut. Its an easy 4 point or better type hunt if you do your homework

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Gen273

Gen273

WKR
Id highly highly consider paying for gohunt and taking a look at the breakdowns of the harvest statistics ect in the different units. You'll get a really good idea of where to go. There's lots of good stuff in the Missouri breaks, not high mountain style stuff, but plenty rugged if that's what you want. And you can hunt the rut. Its an easy 4 point or better type hunt if you do your homework

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Awesome, I will certainly give gohunt a look! Thanks again!! Also, do recommend a drop camp, or can I do it all DIY?

Do a drop camp with Cliff Grey out of Colorado flattops. you wont regret it, save the diy for after youve had a taste