2021 Gear Performance

Sitka Kelvin WS puffy is incredibly warm. Great late season coat.
-Skre 850 down puffy pants, ditto, have to stick a finger out sometimes to see if it's still cold out when wearing this puffy set.
- old BD trekking poles got replaced with Sissy Stix Elites. Very nice , they held up to some strain and go shorter which is huge to me.
- Crispi Nevadas with Sole brand footbed. Very nice for my foot.
- Sea to Summit 4" thick ether extreme xt pad with EE quilt went thru some 25 degrees nights just fine..their pillow retention strips work well with their pillow. Not chasing the pillow all night.
-Kowa 883 spotter is incredible.
- 21 year old Leica 10x50s work but are HEAVY and just got replaced with 12x NLs. Can't wait to put em to work.
-Oh! The Slik Sling is my new favorite rifle carrier over the kifaru gunbearer. I much prefer it! Highly recommend for only 20$.
What was your quilt temp rated for? Looking to get into one next season

taskswap

WKR
The thing I'll be replacing is my hydration bladder. I fell in love with those things about 5 years ago and then fell out of love. I'm always finding cases where I need a splash of water for something - cleaning my hands or a knife, whatever. I switched back to normal water bottles (I usually carry two 24-oz, it's easy to balance and doesn't slosh as much) but miss having a tube for a quick sip. I picked up one of those water-bottle-adapter kits that screw into a regular bottle and we'll see how that goes this fall.