2021 General Archery Buck

long hunter

I can only hope too spot one that size and get a shot this Oct. in Wyoming my first time hunting mulies, very nice deer and it sounds like you earned him fair and square. Coming from a eastern white tail hunter. Congrats.

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

I can only hope too spot one that size and get a shot this Oct. in Wyoming my first time hunting mulies, very nice deer and it sounds like you earned him fair and square. Coming from a eastern white tail hunter. Congrats.
Man just go explore and have fun! My greatest bucks have come from that methodology! I just explore and let it happen! Where are you going in Wyoming? I may have some insight!!

long hunter

Near Sheridian Wyoming. trespass hunt, hunted there for antelope 2019 shot a nice goat and seen a bunch of mule deer also a couple really nice bucks, and that was the week after mule deer season in that area,not looking for a monster but a nice representive mulie a 3x3 would be o.k. really like the area and would move there in a heart beat but the wife is a beach girl. But no matter how it turns out the hunt is the best part.

OP
ThinkLeicaBuck

ThinkLeicaBuck

Near Sheridian Wyoming. trespass hunt, hunted there for antelope 2019 shot a nice goat and seen a bunch of mule deer also a couple really nice bucks, and that was the week after mule deer season in that area,not looking for a monster but a nice representive mulie a 3x3 would be o.k. really like the area and would move there in a heart beat but the wife is a beach girl. But no matter how it turns out the hunt is the best part.
Oh okay! Never hunted that way! Please send me pictures with your success!!