2021 Hoyt

Hoot

WKR
Supposed to release tomorrow or Tuesday, I’ve heard both dates...

That being said, if anyone is upgrading, I’m looking for an rx4 ultra, #2 cam, 70 or 80lb limbs, let me know!

TheTone

WKR
The weight Hoyt has been putting on bows the last few years has left me confused. Guessing they don’t expect people to hike with them?

jmez

WKR
Whole new cam system. I'd stay away from that for a year or two. RX 1 is still safe I guess. A lot of pre load on the shorties. Guys may have to get the press adapters back out.

TheTone

WKR
I’m guessing a person could drop some weight by taking that “growth” off the lower limb pocket. I’ve generally always liked the feel of a Hoyt and will give these a try. I’m most curious about the new cam system

MattB

WKR
The weight Hoyt has been putting on bows the last few years has left me confused. Guessing they don’t expect people to hike with them?
When I look at last year's models, Hoyt's ~29" ATA model is listed at 4.3#. Matthews' equivalent is listed at 4.29# and Bowtech's is listed at 4.4#. Help me understand what I am missing here.

TheTone

WKR
When I look at last year's models, Hoyt's ~29" ATA model is listed at 4.3#. Matthews' equivalent is listed at 4.29# and Bowtech's is listed at 4.4#. Help me understand what I am missing here.
They’ve all been gaining weight for years. My old alpha max was something like 3.8 lbs