2021 Hunting Line ups

Are there any other new offerings coming this year from any of the big hunting companies? Seems like a lot of places are still dealing with supply chain issues. Just wondering what the normal drop time is for new offerings and if anyone has any inside info from FL or Sitka.

406unltd

WKR
I thought we were supposed to see something new in the insulation department from Sitka around June but I’m not 100% sure as to what type of insulation. Whatever it is I think it might be replacing kelvin lite hoody. Pretty vague I know but I’m no insider.

OP
Kbhillhunter
I thought we were supposed to see something new in the insulation department from Sitka around June but I’m not 100% sure as to what type of insulation. Whatever it is I think it might be replacing kelvin lite hoody. Pretty vague I know but I’m no insider.
good to know! My hunting budget is burning a hole in my pocket but i feel like once i pull the trigger everyone is going to release new product and put everything on discount haha.

FL is coming out with new catalyst pants this summer, too. hopefully something with windstopper for the fall, too, but like 406 mentioned above, i am no insider.

if you pay attention to closeout sales in the winter/spring you can safely bet a replacement is coming for that line or new colors etc.

H80Hunter

WKR
Seriously when are we going to see 2021 releases? I’d settle for a rumor at this point.

TSAMP

WKR
Guy I know said FL is coming out with some briefs that say RINELLA across the ass. Leaked image below.

Attachments

• ladies-biker-motorcycle-cow-girl-boy-shorts-3.jpeg
    ladies-biker-motorcycle-cow-girl-boy-shorts-3.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 15