2021 Montana Elk Draw

suda0402

FNG
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I dont want to see another state really start the point creep crap. Its frustrating but as a NR what are we do to. That's it, I am packing up the family and headed to MT. Anyone hiring a vet with skills of doing anything? :)
Plenty of jobs around

bsnedeker

WKR
If people don't take their tag because they didn't draw an LE permit, they go to the alternates list right? That is after the May 15 sign up? If you are unsuccessful today, that's it until then, correct?
No, those are released tags. They are handed out right after the LE draw so you will get those results today.

hobbes

WKR
I read somewhere in the fine print that if you stand outside in the sun on one foot, lick your finger and hold it up as high as you can reach and still can't feel a breeze, you probably didn't draw a general license. Preferably left foot up and left arm extended. The opposite will tell you if you drew a LE permit

It's no wonder you guys can't figure out the draw system. You won't let them finish the thing before trying to weasel out some half completed info to see if you've drawn.

OP
mountainman406
Unsuccessful on every LE permit, thankful for the general resident tag. Maybe next year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord