2021 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

Randle

WKR
Day 2 is up, note to self
Heading to grandson birthday party to give him his first bow, self, don't rush the shot.....focus....

It is currently at 5 1/4 so yes pretty short. As far as tune goes, I am struggling through getting my form tuned before I can confidently tune anything on the bow.

I'd twist that thing up to 7 3/4" min or so, you are going to be fighting that bow the whole time you are trying to get your form down. Probably need to load the point weight on those 300's as well.

Just a suggestion.

I got prescription glass’s and today was my first day shooting with them...... might need to resight my bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fatcamp

WKR
Now I can relate to how you guys felt yesterday...hit one inch right today. Gonna be a grumpy MF till tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 0/2 at this point. Pretty sure the anxiety is gonna trip me up. And I've really been practicing! A lot.

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
I’m nervous 🤞, it’s ninety degrees here and I’ve had a long day of work 😳

I'd twist that thing up to 7 3/4" min or so, you are going to be fighting that bow the whole time you are trying to get your form down. Probably need to load the point weight on those 300's as well.

Just a suggestion.
I appreciate the suggestion and I will definitely give that a try. I have some heavier field points that I am going to test out. I'm not very versed with the traditional equipment yet, so I am thankful for any tips that I can get.