2021 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

Just adding an "attaboy" to those who organized the CBC. It was a good exercise for me, and focuses the mind on both the limits of my lethal range, and that one-shot-under-pressure-all-day thing that is the reality of big game hunting. I happen to have a range very near my house which helps, but I know that that's not true for everyone.

Anyway, good idea, and well-executed.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is the spreadsheet. Take a look, send me a PM if there is a mistake (not including spelling). If you are close to the 250 message tipping point, make sure to take a look at your points!

Here is the spreadsheet. Take a look, send me a PM if there is a mistake (not including spelling). If you are close to the 250 message tipping point, make sure to take a look at your points!

Hahaha.

The legend.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Common now Robbie, that was one of the best pranks on here, til you got Ryan this year.
he's the one that started the whole prank thing, I'm just trying to catch up with him with the Creedmoore piece! He had Dioni handing out phony bracelets at Western Hunt Expo '19 that said WWRD?
king jackass and his minion!

Just wondering how some people have 8 points? I’m assuming they shot compound and recurve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
It only takes one!

I've shot this from the beginning and the only reward I have is becoming a better archer. For that I am eternally grateful. I wouldn't mind being grateful AND having an awesome new piece of equipment, but I'm willing to settle for my improving skillset. :)

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
More wondering about the 6/7 point people lol
It is a bunch of work to determine where on the chart every shooter's equipment falls and then double check post count to arrive at the final number of entries.
4ef21d77abdf845d1fd9b13d1ae1282f.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
he's the one that started the whole prank thing, I'm just trying to catch up with him with the Creedmoore piece! He had Dioni handing out phony bracelets at Western Hunt Expo '19 that said WWRD?
king jackass and his minion!
I feel like I missed out on a bracelet opportunity that I should have while hunting mule deer...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk