2021 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
you don't want one, trust me, they're cursed. I think Jesus is mad that Ryan/Dioni invaded His space.

Well if thats the case may I buy 4? Need to give them to my brothers that way there is more deer for me. When will they be avaliable in the rok store? :ROFLMAO:

WWRD do on one side and The Legend on the other. Flo green, orange and pink with black letters. Yea thats the ticket.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well if thats the case may I buy 4? Need to give them to my brothers that way there is more deer for me. When will they be avaliable in the rok store? :ROFLMAO:

WWRD do on one side and The Legend on the other. Flo green, orange and pink with black letters. Yea thats the ticket.
you're a Ryan supporter

You know, that might be a real opportunity there.

Robby you should sell them and put the money to cause. That might be the ultimate payback on it, take a joke and turn it into something.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Robby you should sell them and put the money to cause. That might be the ultimate payback on it, take a joke and turn it into something.

Another horse is always a good investment.
or
battered women and childern center at the church. Maybe Jesus wouldnt be so mad about ryan stepping on his wrist band.

I feel like it would have to do more with his unacceptance of the Creedmore life...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Eh I'm out there as well, I have a bromoor. I just don't feel the need to advertise it.

BDRam16

WKR
Another horse is always a good investment.
or
battered women and childern center at the church. Maybe Jesus wouldnt be so mad about ryan stepping on his wrist band.

Eh I'm out there as well, I have a bromoor. I just don't feel the need to advertise it.
Hahahaha bromoor

or
battered women and childern center at the church.

I like this, or wounded warrior, american cancer society, any of the others. Robby can choose. I think he sets a goal of donations and he an donate it from Rokslide to the foundation, I got an idea for if we hit the goal.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

I’m thinking a T-shirt with Ryan in a tutu holding a rifle with “livin’ and lovin’ the Creedmoor life” below his image would sell a lot better.

Split the proceeds between women/children/wounded warriors/recovering Creedmoor addicts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDRam16

WKR
I’m thinking a T-shirt with Ryan in a tutu holding a rifle with “livin’ and lovin’ the Creedmoor life” below his image would sell a lot better.

Split the proceeds between women/children/wounded warriors/recovering Creedmoor addicts

RokMoor

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Just make sure its a Tikka or a Savage.....

I'm being dead serious.

Do a rokslide fundraiser. People can PayPal to someone and we make a big donation to a charity of your choice.

We can have t-shirts made that have six.5 man bun on them, tho boxer shorts might sell better.

Shirt with you in your hat that says man, myth, legend.

I was part of this on another forum and thought it was pretty cool. Money can go to a conservation org, church group, or general charity.

Or "World's Okayest Shooter" below...

IMG_E5187.jpg

The "Legend" in his hat...

Screenshot_20210511-212629.png

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm being dead serious.

Do a rokslide fundraiser. People can PayPal to someone and we make a big donation to a charity of your choice.

We can have t-shirts made that have six.5 man bun on them, tho boxer shorts might sell better.

I was part of this on another forum and thought it was pretty cool. Money can go to a conservation org, church group, or general charity.

View attachment 290532

View attachment 290535
Oh no, I’m not participating. You worked hard on that post!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm being dead serious.

View attachment 290532

View attachment 290535
and on that "hat" pic. that was the auto-generated thumbnail Youtube picked when we uploaded the film. It's a good hat (Stetson Wool Crushable) for precip and sun protection. Only thing I don't like about it is I can't wear a hood with it.

and on that "hat" pic. that was the auto-generated thumbnail Youtube picked when we uploaded the film. It's a good hat (Stetson Wool Crushable) for precip and sun protection. Only thing I don't like about it is I can't wear a hood with it.

Yeah, I knew it was a random generation. I knew you had to love it.

And the hat looks familiar......

IMG_20210512_122448867.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ya, the wristband competition with proceeds to charity would be epic.
wouldn't make any money. They were selling for a $1 at Expo but I don't think anyone bought them so he started handing them out. Desperate measures for desperate times I guess.