2021 SKRE New Solace Pattern Releases along with Summit, Mnt Stealth Reviews

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rokslide its a new year so time for a everyone to post up thier thoughts on how SKRE Gear preformed for them during 2020. Looks like lots of new things coming down the pipe from SKRE Gear in 2021 and the launch of the SOLACE Pattern
a07d70fd19dd8eebabc8d3f854d29dba.jpg

41db1a76e46ac5949852d7e08ea4f177.jpg

Hoghead

WKR
I bought a hardscrabble jack on clearance and some used hardscrabble pants. I have been using them to hog hunt . So far 5 hunts 5 kills I think these things are really lucky lol. Temps have gotten down to the high 30s with light wind. I wear a menero base layer and a cheap vest and have been warm. The hardscrabble seems to stop the wind well. Running around on the side by side can get a little cool but not bad. Here in California there is a lot of moisture in the air and it can chill you prety quickly. I havent caught a hog in a brush pile yet to see how this stuff holds up but it seems tough so far. Also will add the pit zips and leg vents are awesome when your chasing dogs in the mountains and get hot they help a lot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hoghead

WKR
I placed a order too. I have the hardscrabble jacket and pants currently. I have been very happy with skre.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Skre has most of their base layer in the pattern granite for 40% off. CE31776F-5928-4595-BFF7-72F635CA3F7C.jpeg

Last edited:
I found this mule deer shed stuck in between two logs. It was super windy, I had my hardscrabble pants and kaibab pants. Stayed warm, after 1 year of using this gear I am still super happy with it. I can’t wait to get my lost peak jacket in Solace. It will look really good in this country. D1B1700D-D464-46C7-AA87-67F70ACAD2D5.jpeg

Last edited:
So, I got my SKRE Lost peak coat in Solace today. My first impression on the Solace pattern is it is a lot darker then on the website. The Solace would look the best in burned timber and rocky setting, but will also look really good in most backgrounds. MTN-Stealth looks good in mostly the dark timber. The Mountain stealth has a little of the digital pattern compared to the the Solace and summit layered having more of the natural look. Mountain stealth mostly has the colors; dark grey, dark green, and light and dark brown. All of these colors are combined. Solace is consists of tan, faded black light grey and a dirt brown. These colors are in layers, giving it that more natural look. Summit consists of Green, tan, grey, brown and black. This would do good with young pine trees and juniper trees. Solace excels at fitting in with the new growth, like in the rocky mountains, also in burned timber. Mtn stealth fits in if you are sitting a tree stand for whitetail in trees like oak, or black oak. It also does really good in the western sage brush fields. Summit works good in the new growth and young trees.43F5C188-DC2D-4BD3-A10D-DD0D88C8D927.jpeg

j33

WKR
So, I got my SKRE Lost peak coat in Solace today. My first impression on the Solace pattern is it is a lot darker then on the website. The Solace would look the best in burned timber and rocky setting, but will also look really good in most backgrounds. MTN-Stealth looks good in mostly the dark timber. The Mountain stealth has a little of the digital pattern compared to the the Solace and summit layered having more of the natural look. Mountain stealth mostly has the colors; dark grey, dark green, and light and dark brown. All of these colors are combined. Solace is consists of tan, faded black light grey and a dirt brown. These colors are in layers, giving it that more natural look. Summit consists of Green, tan, grey, brown and black. This would do good with young pine trees and juniper trees. Solace excels at fitting in with the new growth, like in the rocky mountains, also in burned timber. Mtn stealth fits in if you are sitting a tree stand for whitetail in trees like oak, or black oak. It also does really good in the western sage brush fields. Summit works good in the new growth and young trees.View attachment 284243

04a2ce72b4932032fbd8d64ffb5e8a7c.jpg

Tossed the picture in black and white to see the actual difference. Solace/Summit look similar to an ungulates eyes.

bozeman

WKR
I still think that most are too dark from a true 'profile break up' concept........ASAT still one of my favorites, along with Predator camo.....