2021 - Weight Loss/Way in Thread

SgtTanner

Lil-Rokslider
220 on the scale this morning. Registered for the weightlifting meet for September - we'll see if I lift at 96kg (212lbs) or 102kg (224). I'd like to lift at 96kg, but I'd also like to continue getting stronger, and it can be real hard to do both a the same time. We'll see what I can accomplish before I start my 12-week train-up, which will happen early June. Will keep you all updated.
218 this morning. Friday I'll do 1RMs for snatch, clean & jerk, and front squat to build out my competition train-up, and week after next I start week 1 of that program. Progress on the scale has slowed, but not stopped. But I'm happy. I'm still doing well in my workouts, in some cases setting new PRs. And I've started swimming a few times a week as a means to work some cardio without the joint abuse I get from running. Will keep you all updated.

Bearsears

WKR
New weigh in 267.6. Down another 3.2lbs in a week. This is exactly where Id like to be week in week out but its hard to maintain 3lbs loss a week. Everything else is going well. Im really getting addicted to my workouts lol. I just want to thank everyone for this thread. Its really encouraging to read everybody's posts and know that Im not the only one struggling. You guys are killing it!

Height: 5'10"
Goal weight by 9/1: 240 lbs
Starting weight 1/15: 309 lbs
Current weight 5/19: 267.6 lbs
Total weight loss: 41.4 lbs
New weigh in 265.6. Down another 2lbs. Feeling great. Nothing else to report.

Current weight 5/19: 265.6 lbs
Total weight loss: 43.4 lbs

brimow

Lil-Rokslider
Hadn't been on a scale in a few weeks but decided to this morning.

Kind of disappointing but overall glad that I am back down from the last time I stepped on the scale. Not looking good to hit my 7/4 goal but need to keep grinding.

Battling sciatica right now which is NO fun. Haven't been able to workout for the last 10 days. I have had many back tweaks over the years but have never experienced pain like this. Started PT last week and have another session this week. Have to get this sorted out quickly as I have drawn my elk tag and it is a big one! (CO 61)

03mossy

WKR
Height: 6'2"
Goal weight by 10-1: 240 lbs
Starting weight 3-8: 278 lbs
Current weight 5-31: 260lbs
Total weight loss: 18 lbs

Had a spondylolisthesis flare-up a few weeks ago and could barely walk for about a week let alone work out. Got it under control now and am back at it working out. This time though I kept eating clean and didn't snack constantly laying around like the last time. I'll get there!!

three5x5s

WKR
Dang it......Its week #14 and I forgot to weigh this morning. he,,he. I'm sure my forgetfulness had nothing to do with the chocolate pie I had Thursday or Cake I had on Friday and Saturday. Or the 2 hamburgers on a BUN (the shame) on Sunday. Its was a rough weekend. Looks like it will be next Tuesday before I can weigh in now.

brimow

Lil-Rokslider
Happened to get on the scale this morning. 233 (25 lbs total)

Been watching my diet pretty closely because I have been limited on my workouts due to the sciatica flare up. PT has been helping but I still am not back to normal.

Back story... Summer of 2019 double back surgery(3 in 5 years).
At January 2021.
Height: 5'11"
Weight:217 lbs.
Goal by September 1st:190 lbs.
Current weight:204 lbs./205 lbs.
Workout 3 days a week. Lift for 1-1 1/2 hrs. Cardio for 25 minutes.

Increased amount of push-ups able to be done by 10 since January.(could do barely 4,now can do 14) Cardio has increased from only able to do high intensity for 8 minutes at start, currently doing 20 minutes high intensity and increased speed at which i do it by over 80%. Still a long ways to go before September but feel amazing and at this point the dad bod is almost non existent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
206 today.... flat lined on weight loss. Definitely a little discouraging. I do lift and knock out good cardio every week but I am on TRT and they say you can build muscle like you were in your 20's sometimes.. I'm hoping that's the culprit. My waist size has slimmed during this som leaning towards building muscle as the cause to slno wait loss....IDK... but going to keep grinding.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bearsears

WKR
New weigh in 265.6. Down another 2lbs. Feeling great. Nothing else to report.

Current weight 5/19: 265.6 lbs
Total weight loss: 43.4 lbs

New weigh in after a few weeks. 260.8. Down another 4.8lbs. Everything's going well. Doing a family boating and camping trip next week so Ill have to figure out a camp workout and try to keep my eating in check. I definitely do feel like my body is ready for a week out of the gym though before I hit some sort of over-training issues. I hope everyone is doing well.

Current weight 6/09: 260.8 lbs
Total weight loss: 48.2 lbs

ChrisAU

WKR
I need to get in on this, fell off the wagon this past winter/spring. Starting the first of June I cut back on alcohol and sodas drastically, and doing better at watching what I eat too. Down a little over 4 lbs so far since June 1.

Friday 6/11: 212.4 lbs

03mossy

WKR
Height: 6’
Weight: 276.4
Goal Weight by 11/11: 240 or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get out there and get after it. If you really want it it will happen. I tried numerous times in the past but this time something is different and I’m all in and it’s working. Started at 278 and have the same 240 goal as you. Down 19 lbs so far and feel awesome and am motivated to keep going!
Good luck!

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Get out there and get after it. If you really want it it will happen. I tried numerous times in the past but this time something is different and I’m all in and it’s working. Started at 278 and have the same 240 goal as you. Down 19 lbs so far and feel awesome and am motivated to keep going!
Good luck!

I appreciate that man and congrats on your success so far! I got down to 247 2 years ago but followed a diet I just couldn’t sustain in the long run. If I am held accountable I do well which is why I posted on this thread.

Just weighed in this morning at 275.6. Headed the right direction to start the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
I need to get in on this, fell off the wagon this past winter/spring. Starting the first of June I cut back on alcohol and sodas drastically, and doing better at watching what I eat too. Down a little over 4 lbs so far since June 1.

Not much, but I'll take it:

Friday 6/18: 211.8 lbs

249 mid april
237.2 today
Goal is to get back to 225 and stay there before hunting season commences in August. Then I'd like to work my way down to 215 and stay there.