2021 WY antelope group?

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody interested in meeting up in Wyoming for a hunting camp this year? I’ll be driving from Washington with two other people and would always want more company in camp.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I want to go but have no points and don't know that I can get there opening day. Hear lots of stories about them all moving to private after the opener

OP
G

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
I want to go but have no points and don't know that I can get there opening day. Hear lots of stories about them all moving to private after the opener
We’re most likely all getting doe tags since we’ve only got 2 or less points for each person. Bummer about not being able to make it for the opener.

Laramie

WKR
The only areas that are sure draw for doe tags have very little public... you have private land lined up?

OP
G

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
The only areas that are sure draw for doe tags have very little public... you have private land lined up?
I didn’t know this, gohunt made it seem like there was good odds in some units with good access.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
We’re most likely all getting doe tags since we’ve only got 2 or less points for each person. Bummer about not being able to make it for the opener.
I'd be fine with a doe. I've been considering calling a bunch of landowners and try to find a reasonable trespass fee but haven't made the commitment yet

Laramie

WKR

Stalker69

WKR
You talking rifle or archery ? If archery I would be interested, in doe, but I have no points. I will try and follow this. I would think archery may be easier to find a land owner willing to let us hunt, but I have no idea if that is the case. Would be nice if there was a Wyoming resident that would be interested in helping out.

Last edited:

Elkhntr08

WKR
Should have enough points banked to draw this year. I’d be interested in meeting up somewhere. Planning on hunting west of Cheyenne.

WyoKid

WKR
The above is the draw odds for last year. There are a lot more people wanting to shoot doe antelope than there are tags, especially in areas with decent public access. Sorry to burst your bubble... Doe tags can be drawn in areas with public but it's far from a sure thing.
I agree....all of these services make money off marketing that doesn't match reality. All public land hunts are now harder to get with everyone putting in for them...