2022 Cold bow challenge???

Looks like the Cold Bow Challenge sign up started last year on March 20th and I haven't seen anything posted yet for starting one this year. I'm sure it is a pain in the ass for Robby and others to run these but I definitely found it to be an eye opening and rewarding experience and appreciate their efforts. Hope to see something soon for us to participate in. and thanks to the staff and sponsors that make these happen. - Josh

My new MER is 10 yards. Ruined my bow shoulder at The Vegas Shoot this year. My nerves were so raw I kept adding weight to front and rear stabs and practiced non stop . I should've shot thru it with normal weight and focused on shot process. But I didn't. Now I am not able to shoot and will have to find a kids bow that weighs 5 lbs and shoots 20 FPS. :)

bbckfh

Lil-Rokslider
Literally just told my wife the same…

Kids want to shoot it with me this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
I was also just wondering about this. I have around 5 other guys that want to do it after I told them about it.

lak2004

WKR
Funny I've been keeping an eye out also and just told a buddy about it the other day.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

RMM

WKR
I actually sent Robby a message about it on Monday last week. He said it'll be early may.

I hate I’m going to miss that. It was a lot of fun last year.

Had shoulder surgery a week ago, so I’m going to have to live with just checking out the posts.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We’re back! Thanks guys