2022 Hoyt left hand?

NorseNW

FNG
Anyone seeing Hoyt's 2022 models in left hand yet? Trying to figure out if I want to upgrade this year. Finding left hand models in stock is always an issue. Was able to find a Matthews V3X to try out. Hoping to find a few others in stock if possible. Specifically looking for Ventum Pro 33

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I shot the left handed ventum pro 33 and was impressed, super smooth bow at 65#. However, walked out with the v3x 33.

The nearest Hoyt dealer to me is waiting on 2022 LH bows. He had/has a few RH but nothing for south paws. He was expecting them around mid March.

OP
N

NorseNW

FNG
Thank you fellow South Paws. I reached back out to my two favorite "local-ish" (within a 2 hour drive) to get an update. One gave me an estimated a couple months ago when I checked but I couldn't remember if they said March or April. I'm guessing it's going to be April due to well..... you know rona, Panama Canal blockage, Ukraine invasion, no one wants to work anymore blah blah blah

fordnut

FNG
Iam a lefty. Ordered Ventum Pro last January. Had it in 3 weeks. Kuiu verde camo. Took 7 weeks to get HHA sight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk