2022 Mathews V3X ***Updated 2/6/22***

GusBuss

FNG
I like the integrated dovetail and the SAS!!! but i cant go shoot it because then i will have to buy a new bow.

This bow shoots incredibly well. Had it bare shaft tuned in no time. Bullet holes from 15ft, will start broadhead tuning tomorrow.

Attachments

• 26F8950F-075F-4C7A-B5A8-B3F44E16C4E6.jpeg
    26F8950F-075F-4C7A-B5A8-B3F44E16C4E6.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 33

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
Purchased the V3X back in January. Definitely a big upgrade over my mission ballistic I bought back in 2013. Shooting about 625 grains at 75# draw. I’ve shot about 300 arrows through it and absolutely love it. Struggled with how smooth it is at let-off, sounds similar to what others said earlier. Now that I’m used to it, I really like it. One question I have - I went with a traditional Hamskea rest instead of the integrated rest, basically to save a little money. Wondering if anyone has had any success adding a tight spot quiver to their set-up without an integrated rest. I have an old $15 dollar rest I bought with my bow back in 2013 and thinking I might want a decent quiver before heading west this fall.

Last edited:
Purchased the V3X back in January. Definitely a big upgrade over my mission ballistic I bought back in 2013. Shooting about 625 grains at 75# draw. I’ve shot about 300 arrows through it and absolutely love it. Struggled with how smooth it is at let-off, sounds similar to what others said earlier. Now that I’m used to it, I really like it. One question I have - I went with a traditional Hamskea rest instead of the integrated rest, basically to save a little money. Wondering if anyone has had any success adding a tight spot quiver to their set-up without an integrated rest. I have an old $15 dollar rest I bought with my bow back in 2013 and thinking I might want a decent quiver before heading west this fall.

There's no reason a TS won't work with the previous generations of Hamskea's, it just won't be able to sit as close to the riser.

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I’m using a hamskea hybrid and a tight spot on mine. It might not balance as well as a full integrated v3x but it works well enough for my needs

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
The quiver is on the bow and seems to be working. Might need to rotate it a little bit to even out the weight but it’s been shooting well with the quiver attached. Thanks for the feedback.

Blandry

WKR
No it is a different length as well. So not really.

Yeah I'm coming around to it. I've been a PSE/Hoyt owner for 2 decades and my next bow will prob be a mathews. Still in a love affair with my RX4 Turbo so it will prob be another couples years :)

Holy_k556

FNG
Yeah I'm coming around to it. I've been a PSE/Hoyt owner for 2 decades and my next bow will prob be a mathews. Still in a love affair with my RX4 Turbo so it will prob be another couples years :)
Yeah man totally about how it feels to you. I shot an old Mathews Drenalin for years, despite the release of dozens of newer bows and none compared in my book. Best of luck to you this year.

Anyone find a hard case that fits the 33?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelican v730 is perfect for this size bow. You can customize the foam for your needs. If you change bows or get a new accessory you just cut the foam again. Replacement foam is only $50. I’ve had 4 different bows in my pelican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO-AJ

WKR
I just purchased the V3X as my first bow I have ever owned. I shot a Hoyt Ventum Pro, Bowtech SR350, and a PSE Exo something or rather. I was expecting the Bowtech to walk away with my money, but none of the other 4 shot or drew as smooth as the V3X. The Hoyt was an extremely close second, followed by the Bowtech and then the PSE. I was looking only at 33" ATA, and my draw length is 29.5". The shop was out of stock on the ambush green so I am patiently waiting and will drop in the 55-65# mod. I am throwing a redline sight and quiver on it and 99% sure I will be getting the Hamskea Trinity rest. I've been a gun guy all my life, but shooting the Mathews was awesome, I can do it in my backyard!

kcm2

WKR
I bought a V3-X 29 last week. Darn stable in the hand, accurate and consistent. Easy bow to sight in, even with a Fast Eddie XL, It took about 15 minutes. I won't proclaim it the greatest bow out there as I shot one and knew I'd but it, it was that good. Anyone wanting a flagship bow should try one.

jrogerso

FNG
I'm curious to see what they come out with this year to see how they expand this new setup. Both the new bow and accessories

Paul J

FNG
Today launches the new Mathews 2022 flagship, the V3X. Hold tight and follow along!

2022 Mathews V3X Review

11d5caadfb009298111282fb6ff08942.jpg
Still love my VXR 31.5

Luked

WKR
I love my V3X 33, I have a Hamskea on mine and a tightspot quiver and had to run the quiver hood much higher than i normally would or the cord for the rest at the draw falls forward and at release when it comes back to taught it would contact the bottom gripper part of the quiver. Ill run it like that this year but will be going to the Mathews quiver next year. was trying to keep from spending $250 on the Mathews one but guess i should have jsut went that route to start.