2022 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It has been pretty windy but still able to practice a little. My post number is 106.
I checked it out. Glad you came out for the challenge and tested your MER. Keep shooting and tuning and we’ll look forward to that deer pic you’re going to post.

@msmith@ironwilloutfitters and @Bill V some good shooting. So Bill, are you going to shoot that single bevel for elk this fall?

msmith@ironwilloutfitters

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I checked it out. Glad you came out for the challenge and tested your MER. Keep shooting and tuning and we’ll look forward to that deer pic you’re going to post.

@msmith@ironwilloutfitters and @Bill V some good shooting. So Bill, are you going to shoot that single bevel for elk this fall?
Going to finish up my 5th day this afternoon after I get some work done. Pretty gusty but hope to keep some good consistency.

I know I'll be shooting the Single Bevels for elk and deer this season! Probably throw a few wides in the quiver as well.

Man those SB’s are incredible. I had my best CBC ever this year (post #104) with deep six SB125s, C10 collars, and 75gr inserts. About a 4” group at 70yds, incredibly impressed [mention]Bill V [/mention] [mention]msmithironwilloutfitters [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have one shot up 😬 Going to shoot my second shot this morning and finish it out this week. The CBC is good motivation to get out and shoot because it can be hard to make that time to drive out somewhere and shoot.

CaseyU

WKR
I am really bummed this year. Been a busy couple months and I completely missed out. Found out today. I was excited as i switched to a recurve last fall. Going to do it myself and let you know how it goes

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

I shot the single bevels on my elk last year with great results. I will probably alternate between our S and SB heads this year to get more comparison data. I really like both of them.

cjdewese

WKR
Good luck to everyone that made it in. Always fun to see what people can do with their setups and the amount of practice it takes to do so.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Entry thread is locked and Mods @Travis Bertrand @realunlucky @mtnwrunner are working on the finalists lists.

This will take a few days…so be sure and hit “Watch” upper right of thread so you get the notification.

Also, be sure and check your PMs incase a Mod is trying to reach you.

Thanks All! I hope you’re shooting better than ever, I know I am…

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
All entries have been randomized and on top of that, using random.org to draw the numbers.
4c5392538e0c2ef7414f96216b2b8dcd.jpg

Who’s lucky enough to be entry 183? We will find out shortly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk