2022 Rokslide Film Contest CANCELLED

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well folks, it pains me to do it but we've made the decision to cut the film contest.

Unfortunately we just aren't getting the traction that we'd hoped for. Thank you to everyone who has participated the last couple of years. Don't forget to post your videos below in this photography/video sub forum for everyone to see.

Last edited:

fatrascal

WKR
Sounds really awesome and normally I have video of good deer and elk but I seem to have lost my animal finding mojo this year. But the hunts are not over yet. So I will keep this in mind as I keep hunting. Fatrascal.

MTRaine

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping to have lots of hunting footage this year but the season is still young. @Jordan Budd Are western fishing videos allowed? If not no big deal just thought I'd ask. Good luck everyone!!

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hoping to have lots of hunting footage this year but the season is still young. @Jordan Budd Are western fishing videos allowed? If not no big deal just thought I'd ask. Good luck everyone!!

We’re keeping it to hunting videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
THREAD UPDATE -

*I have altered the contest a bit as we aren't getting a lot of submissions. So we're opening it up a lot more. Enter a film from any season by May 1. Working on some great prizes and will have them updated asap.

- Submission DEADLINE is May 1 by emailing [email protected].
- Film can be from any year and any season.
- The hunt must be a western public land hunt to mesh with the Rokslide.com creed.
- Film length between 5-15 minutes edited.
- Only those located in the United States are eligible to win due to shipping restrictions.
- The Rokstaff will vote down to the top 5, then the voting turns over to the forum members for the final winning votes.
- The video CAN be up on social media platforms already to be eligible to enter.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
THREAD UPDATE -

*I have altered the contest a bit as we aren't getting a lot of submissions. So we're opening it up a lot more. Enter a film from any season by May 1. Working on some great prizes and will have them updated asap.

- The hunt must be a western public land hunt to mesh with the Rokslide.com creed.
- Only those located in the United States are eligible to win due to shipping restrictions.
- The Rokstaff will vote down to the top 5, then the voting turns over to the forum members for the final winning votes.
- The video CAN be up on social media platforms already to be eligible to enter.
good deal, glad this is still alive. I can't win but here's one to get the ball rolling from 2021. No tags were punched

Alinrut

FNG
THREAD UPDATE -

@Jordan Budd ... I sent an email a while ago with a link to my youtube video... never got a response and just wanted to make sure you got it for submission... thanks

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well folks, it pains me to do it but we've made the decision to cut the film contest.
Unfortunately we just aren't getting the traction that we'd hoped for. Thank you to everyone who has participated the last couple of years. Don't forget to post your videos below in this photography/video sub forum for everyone to see.