2022 Tundra

Just ordered new one. This will be my third. Still have my other two, my boys drive them. Hope this one as reliable as the others. My 2007 has 150,000 and my 2016 has 95,000 both no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I have an 07 as well. Been a great truck. Just rolled 100k on it a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How was pricing? I have been kicking around the idea of an update, but vehicle prices seem Insane to me.

zacattack

WKR
I didn’t think Toyota did factory orders? If you don’t mind can you offer some more details. Trim, options, price, wait time. I’ve been looking around me for one but nobody has jack.

OP
H
I didn’t think Toyota did factory orders? If you don’t mind can you offer some more details. Trim, options, price, wait time. I’ve been looking around me for one but nobody has jack.

I’m in Texas and my dealer said they just opened it up. Said it will be April. Ordered a limited with 6.5 bed. Stupid high. I think 56,000

OP
H
I’m in Texas and my dealer said they just opened it up. Said it will be April. Ordered a limited with 6.5 bed. Stupid high. I think 56,000

4WD. Can’t get TRD in limited right now. TRD sport is lowered.

FI460

FNG

It's an allocation process, not a real factory order. Basically the dealer takes your preferred specs, refers that to the factory, and you hope they get preference on something similar.

I drove one last weekend. Really impressed.

I’m rolling around the idea of pulling the trigger but want to hold off to see what the hybrid specs and price come out at

adieatrick

Lil-Rokslider
We just got a 2021 back in Nov and like it. Seeing the 22 in person is going to take some time to get used to. Not a fan of the new look but like the interior upgrades.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Only seen a few in person and they looked great! I will upgrade from my 2018 Tacoma once I can find a bare bones limited 4x4 crew max with the 6.5ft bed. Fortunately my two local dealers are below msrp and have been from the start, but everything they get has a TRD package or junk I don’t need.

Not a bad thing having to wait as they are having some turbo issues with them. The wastegate actuator to be specific. They just replace it all as one apparently, but takes a while to get the parts.