2022 WY Cow Elk Outfitter Recommendations?

I'm planning on taking my first elk hunting trip to Wyoming in 2022, and for various reasons, have my sights set on cow elk. I'll be turning 50 that year, and as I likely won't be with a buddy and have no DIY experience, I'm looking to treat myself to a guided ranch/lodge type of hunt. I'm definitely wanting an Oct/Nov hunt and not a Dec/Jan hunt. I have done a lot of research and have ended up with a preliminary list of outfitters to reach out to:

Out West Safaris
Rough Country Outfitters
Shoshone Lodge Outfitters
Wycon Safari
Q Creek
Best of the West

Any 411 on these outfitters, or any recommendations of outfitters I should talk to that would fit the bill for this sort of hunt?

OP
S
Spur Outfitters
Tyler Sims Outfitting
Iron Mountain Outfitters
Wagonhound
Appreciate the suggestions. I ended up booking with Best of the West and feel good about the conversations that I have had with them. Tyler was another outfitter I talked to and really liked. If I decide to go guided for a future hunt, I could see myself reaching out to Tyler to go after a bull.

Buck197

WKR
Just as a future offer, grrr drawing a blank on which reservation it is, but easy to find with Google, I always heard Ruidoso, NM, it's a pretty inexpensive setup there to take a cow hunt on the res, just for a future thought. Vacationed up there alot til 3 yrs ago, plenty of cows I know.