2023 Mathews Bows

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
***this should be fun***

Making this post to see if anyone knows or has thoughts on what Mathews will come out with in 2023. Yes I know the 2022 bows just came out but I'm not sold on them yet and I am really curious on what will be next. I am hoping for a 30 or 31in A2A but who knows.

Let me know your thoughts or what you know

Last edited:

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like this is a troll post. They literally made one in 33 this year with all the newest tech available………

Savagenut

WKR
For 2023 the bow will be 33 inches axle to axle length it will be the smoothest and fastest bow you’ve ever shot and there will be no vibration whatsoever. And then everyone will want A longer axle to axle version of the same bow so they will make a 35 inch axle to axle bow and then charge $1500 for it

feanor

WKR
I was mulling this over this year too. Trying to think if they MIGHT come out with something totally new, different, better for 2023. Buuuut, I figured it was a fools errand and just bought a V3X. I plan on keeping it until they turn a corner with something amazing( who knows when that will be). I totally understand your question though.

***this should be fun***

Making this post to see if anyone knows or has thoughts on what Mathews will come out with in 2023. Yes I know the 2022 bows just came out but I'm not sold on them yet and I am really curious on what will be next. I am hoping for a 30 or 31in A2A but who knows.

Let me know your thoughts or what you know
it's going to be almost exactly like this year's bows, with a slightly different name, and a slightly longer riser (probably like 1/10th" longer so they can say "longest riser ever" again next year) they will also offer a couple more grossly over priced branded accessories, that nobody needs, but the fan boys buy because they identify with Mathews

besides those bigger changes, most will probably be very similar

no no no, you have to skip the even number and throw in an aggressive letter... then do specs opposite of last year..

vxr>v3>v3x>v5r

"
the most shootable 25" ata we have ever seen"
or the VAG4R with switch gender technology... might still be a couple years out, but i know it's in the works... most advanced lifestyle bow ever designed "switch us if you can"

I would think they have to change the riser design and go to a whole new platform here soon. There’s not much left that they can change from the V3X. Possibly make a carbon model Hopefully a new stock grip is in their future lol.