2023 Mathews Bows

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
Sure is allot of V3X’s for sale…
blows my mind. I shoot a VXR 28 and have never been real wild about the draw cycle…
I miss my obsession fixation 6…

Zac

WKR
blows my mind. I shoot a VXR 28 and have never been real wild about the draw cycle…
I miss my obsession fixation 6…
That's because you bought a 28 inch bow.

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
I miss my obsession fixation 6
That's because you bought a 28 inch bow.
This could be just me but my V3 27 had a pretty severe dump in the draw cycle. I changed to 80% mods and that’s completely gone now, holds much more steady as well.

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
This could be just me but my V3 27 had a pretty severe dump in the draw cycle. I changed to 80% mods and that’s completely gone now, holds much more steady as well.
Good to know! Will give 80’s a try

Agreed on the draw cycle. I had a Halon 32 and the draw cycle has only gone down hill on the newer ones I've tried.

I hated the Halon grip, could get used to the new ones I think, but I'd have a hard time going to that stiff ass draw compared to the Reign 7s i shoot now, or newer hoyt, or ECS cam bows..

I'm eatin crow. I think imma have to buy a v3x 33. Shot one in the shop and it just works for me. Draw is a little stiffer than my reigns and the evolve cam bows i've had or shot but not bad. Might just pull a couple #'s less draw if it's a problem. The grip really agrees with me and it just seems very easy to get a torque free grip which I have struggled with on numerous other bows. And one of my Reign's now has splintering limbs.. Not payin $1350+ tax for one though.

I'm eatin crow. I think imma have to buy a v3x 33. Shot one in the shop and it just works for me. Draw is a little stiffer than my reigns and the evolve cam bows i've had or shot but not bad. Might just pull a couple #'s less draw if it's a problem. The grip really agrees with me and it just seems very easy to get a torque free grip which I have struggled with on numerous other bows. And one of my Reign's now has splintering limbs.. Not payin $1350+ tax for one though.
A bunch will hit the secondary market when the new bows are announced in November and bow season winds down. I'll be doing the same thing but looking for a vxr 31.5

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
This is what I’m hoping for as well.
I don’t think there’s enough of the market to justify it for Mathews. It’s a new cam but I highly doubt they go away from the mod/top hat system anytime soon.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Can you explain the limbs, eg anesthetics and function? Hearing there are now 8 instead of 4...?