2025 Booked!!!

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
Just booked with the 60" Club for 2025, landed on Trophy Ridge II. I am looking forward to the next 4 years of planning. I think the family and I are going to go out the week before the hunt on a vacation and then I will see them of and head into the field.
Not sure if any of you fellow hunters have had experiences with 60" on trophy ridge 1, 2, or even some places that the family and I could check out while in Fairbanks. Thanks.

Unfortunately I cannot give you any insight on the 60 inch club but wanted to say congratulations on setting a date and going. I know what it’s like to finally set a date and have to wait 3 1/2 years for the Hunt. There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t obsess about it. I ended up falling in love with the process, the research, and everything that went into planning that hunt. In the end it was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I can’t wait to do it again.

Good luck with the planning, there is a lot of great people on this forum and a lot of great information to be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooster

WKR
Last year we ran up the haul road the week before our FAI based hunt. You can sight see, fish, and hunt off the haul road. It’s quite the adventure in itself. I planned to do it again, exactly the same this year, days before our FAI based moose trip.

The Boatel is a fun dive bar to visit. There are fish to be caught, and kids love bringing grayling in.

North Pole for the kiddos to meet the reindeer.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Just booked with the 60" Club for 2025, landed on Trophy Ridge II. I am looking forward to the next 4 years of planning. I think the family and I are going to go out the week before the hunt on a vacation and then I will see them of and head into the field.
Not sure if any of you fellow hunters have had experiences with 60" on trophy ridge 1, 2, or even some places that the family and I could check out while in Fairbanks. Thanks.
Good for you sir...you are going to have an adventure for sure. All the planning and anticipation are certainly part of the adventure.

I've lived up here for over thirty-years and I'm already getting excited planning for the different remote trips I have booked this year!

Lots of really good people on this site who are glad to help as needed and wanted. Again, congratulations and a very advanced welcome to Alaska!

BTW, calling a distant bull moose to you up close and personal is about as good as it gets, regardless of size.

Last edited:

VernAK

WKR
Good for you sir...you are going to have an adventure for sure. All the planning and anticipation are certainly part of the adventure.

I've lived up here for over thirty-years and I'm already getting excited planning for the different remote trips I have booked this year!

Lots of really good people on this site who are glad to help as needed and wanted. Again, congratulations and a very advanced welcome to Alaska!

BTW, calling a distant bull moose to you up close and personal is about as good as it gets, regardless of size.
When you call a bull within a few yards and he thrashes the brush to show you how tough he is, you'll have experienced one of hunting's greater moments. I've called in dozens of em over the years and got a few on video.
Keep that rifle handy regardless of the size of the bull.

Two years ago, I called a 58" to our camp site figuring he'd leave when he saw us but he kept coming until my fellow Geezer shot him with his handgun.......it kinda turned into s shitshow but we now have the third bull that we really hadn't planned on as our guys had filmed the taking of two bulls >60" with archery gear.