215 Berger Hybrids ever on the Shelf?

mt100gr.

WKR
I've seen them on a shelf at one well stocked, mom and pop place - 250ct boxes even. They had them for a couple years pretty consistently. They also had the hard to find powders when no one else did. They've since gone out of business.

I've never seen them stocked in any of the mainstream outlets.

Heavy bastards by the box! Watch for free shipping!

OP
J
No....just didn't want to give Larry Potterfield a handy for them. Then add outrageous shipping....and tack on sales tax in Washington. And wanted to shoot them over the few days off I have after Xmas.

I'll add them to cart somewhere.

Just asking, as I'd never seen them on a shelf, but only have Sportsman's Whorehouse locally. Black Sheep in Idaho kicks ass, but never seent them there either.

OP
J
Kalispell has that one kick ass store that has high end footwear and all kinda neat shit of the main drag toward Whitefish. Prolly that place

mt100gr.

WKR
Kalispell has that one kick ass store that has high end footwear and all kinda neat shit of the main drag toward Whitefish. Prolly that place
The store I mentioned was in Ronan, on the way to Missoula. You must be talking about Sportsmans Ski Haus - they're doing fine. Reloading section leaves some to be desired but they're helpful and decently knowledgeable for sports store firearms dealers in this day. Close enough to whitefish and trendy enough to draw lots of yuppy and Canadian dollars.

deadwolf

WKR
No....just didn't want to give Larry Potterfield a handy for them. Then add outrageous shipping....and tack on sales tax in Washington. And wanted to shoot them over the few days off I have after Xmas.

I'll add them to cart somewhere.

Just asking, as I'd never seen them on a shelf, but only have Sportsman's Whorehouse locally. Black Sheep in Idaho kicks ass, but never seent them there either.

You should see what Larry P. charges when I want something shipped to Alaska! $10-15 upcharge on top of normal shipping, then I think it’s brought by horse and buggy it’s so slow. It’s as if they’ve never heard of USPS Prioroty flat rate! They are absolutely the LAST place I’d consider ordering from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
The store I mentioned was in Ronan, on the way to Missoula. You must be talking about Sportsmans Ski Haus - they're doing fine. Reloading section leaves some to be desired but they're helpful and decently knowledgeable for sports store firearms dealers in this day. Close enough to whitefish and trendy enough to draw lots of yuppy and Canadian dollars.

I am thinking of the Army surplus store maybe? Has a dinky Jeep out front??

Wrench

WKR
Check the store in cle elum. That place is the size of Clarks but nothing besides reloading stuff.

We just scoured the spokane area for h1000 and 215's Friday.

I’m usually a powder valley or graf and sons type guy before looking to Larry P. Bummed I missed out on that A tip deal though!

3sdad

FNG
Cliffs in Boise has them on the shelf. Only place I have seen. Everyone seems to stock the 210s though.

Rusty85

WKR
Graf and Sons. Has them I went up and did some restocking at their retail store a couple weeks ago. They carry 100 and 250 round boxes.