.22-250 Suggestions?

sidog

FNG
Tikka T3 lite great adjustable trigger, no creep breaks clean, smooth action and will shoot moa all day long. Have used one for years. Great firearms.

amassi

WKR
I would agree up to a point. If you ever shot a lighter bullet out of that 8 twist though, especially the varmint bullets, it's liable to fly into a million pieces. For the heavies though that's a great setup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Disagree
I have a 7 twist 22-250 ai. I'll shoot cheap hornady v max 55 grainers to fire form and they shoot great out to 300 yards. I've only had 2 bullets fail out of it
1- nosler balistics tip lead free
2- Berger 52 grain fb
Most well made varmint bullets make it to the target

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Disagree
I have a 7 twist 22-250 ai. I'll shoot cheap hornady v max 55 grainers to fire form and they shoot great out to 300 yards. I've only had 2 bullets fail out of it
1- nosler balistics tip lead free
2- Berger 52 grain fb
Most well made varmint bullets make it to the target

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I've seen several different rifles spin them into shotgun patterns. We'll just have to agree to disagree as our experiences have been completely different. Could be a bad batch of bullets over several different manufacturers, but I doubt it. I'll stick with heavy weight bullets out of fast twist barrels.

jrg_80

FNG
For a designated varmint rifle I’d look real hard at the Ruger American. Easy on the pocketbook(more $ to go towards better optics) and surprisingly ridiculously accurate.

jrg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
For a designated varmint rifle I’d look real hard at the Ruger American. Easy on the pocketbook(more $ to go towards better optics) and surprisingly ridiculously accurate.

jrg

I second this. I just picked up one in .204 and not sure spending more money would get me anymore accuracy, at least not enough to justify spending more. It easily shoots under an MOA. I need more trigger time though lol

jrg_80

FNG
I second this. I just picked up one in .204 and not sure spending more money would get me anymore accuracy, at least not enough to justify spending more. It easily shoots under an MOA. I need more trigger time though lol

FYI...the trigger assembly is EASY to disassemble and lighten the trigger pull yourself if your like me and desire a

jrg

sneaky

"DADDY"
FYI...the trigger assembly is EASY to disassemble and lighten the trigger pull yourself if your like me and desire a

jrg

It's a little more annoying on the predator version with the aics pattern mag because I have to remove the latch assembly first. Still pretty straight forward though

keepriding

Lil-Rokslider
Burris has a ballistic mildot reticle that matches very well for the 22-250.
I have it on my Black Diamond 6-24x50.

But they also offer it on their Signature and 6.5-20x50 Fullfield.
You should be able to get either of them for the low $300s.

Also am a fan of the tikka T3 option. Have one in light, mid, and heavy calibers and love it. That being said, my buddy has that Ruger and lights it up. Also great option to spend less on the rifle and more on the optics. Good luck out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk