‘22 Wyo Draw Results

Last year they released M/S/G draw results a touch early (on the 3rd) so I figured I’d get this thread rolling. They officially should announce on Thursday.

Any folks in here maybe dropping a few points to make sure they draw?!

mntnguide

WKR
Last year they released M/S/G draw results a touch early (on the 3rd) so I figured I’d get this thread rolling. They officially should announce on Thursday.

Any folks in here maybe dropping a few points to make sure they draw?!
Check your email... they are out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mntnguide

WKR
Gutter ball! You grab any tags amigo?
Nope. No luck in the random pools for me. And i forgot to put in for Bison which was an idiot move haha... hopefully i save some luck for drawing a great elk tag instead

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DonV

FNG
As a NR I drew cow bison - if anyone has info about cow bison hunting off the NER please email me [email protected] I have hunted the NER and taken a cow bison and several cow elk. I want a backup plan in case they are not on the refuge.

I also drew unit 22/5 sheep. I plan to hunt unit 5 starting 10/1. Anyone willing to share info with me please email me. I have hunted this area for elk twice and been following unit 5 for 20 years. I am DIY and looking for nonwilderness places to hunt in unit 5 and also places to find sheep in unit 22. I plan to hunt 10 days in early October and a week at the end of October if needed.

OP
Jaden Bales
As a NR I drew cow bison - if anyone has info about cow bison hunting off the NER please email me [email protected] I have hunted the NER and taken a cow bison and several cow elk. I want a backup plan in case they are not on the refuge.

I also drew unit 22/5 sheep. I plan to hunt unit 5 starting 10/1. Anyone willing to share info with me please email me. I have hunted this area for elk twice and been following unit 5 for 20 years. I am DIY and looking for nonwilderness places to hunt in unit 5 and also places to find sheep in unit 22. I plan to hunt 10 days in early October and a week at the end of October if needed.
I have no info to help, but what a day of drawing! Congrats and good luck!

Is this a bow hunt or rifle hunt? Referring to the sheep.

BuzzH

WKR
I drew my second bull moose permit since 2015 here in wyoming ( got lucky in the random draw with only 2 points) and my 3rd bull Shiras tag overall ( drew one in 1995 in Montana).